🦊Mitsuhide Akechi {A Foxy Encounter Part One} [IkeSen]

Your POV:

'What a nice day to have! Its windy, cloudy in some areas, not too warm, its just right!! Whats the worst that could happen today?'

I mused to myself. Suddenly, since I guess I wasnt looking where I stepped, I tripped over myself.

As I closed my eyes in anticipation of the impact, I realized it never came. Instead, I was trapped in between strong arms that went around my entire body, pulling me close.

"Miss, are you alright..?" A man's voice asked me.

I gasped as my head suddenly snapped up. I tried to separate myself from the stranger, but he only pulled me closer.

I struggled against him, only to be taken to an abandoned nearby alleyway.

I was pinned up against the wall.

What this man didnt know was the fact that I was on mission to assassinate him.

"P-please! Please stop this at once!!" I cried out in fake desperation. The expression never reached my eyes, however. My bright red eyes gave off a spooky aura.

I was impatient to taste this man's blood, to have it splattered all over me, as he died, laying on the ground, not knowing what hit him.

"Release you, or what? What are you gonna do, princess? Hit me? Hahahahahahahaha!" He teased.

I glared at him, my bloodlust showing. He reeled back at the sight of me, now fully comfident, and no longer the frail-looking woman he mistook me for.

"No.. Im not goimg to hit you.." I paused.

He exhaled.

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOU APART, PIECE BY PIECE, ENJOYING THE HORRIFIED LOOK ON YOUR FACE AS YOU DIE." I answered his question with a chilling voice.

As I took a step toward him, he took a step back, until he was fully backed up against a wall, with me blocking his only means of escape.

I unsheathed a dagger I had hidden in my clothes and took a menacing step towards him.

And I stabbed him to death. I did it over and over and over again. I did it while putting on the most innocent smile I could make. As I turned to leave that dark alleyway, I changed my clothes, meticulously cleaning it so that only blood remained on my clothes.

I cleaned my body and my feet off. I put on the extra pair of socks and shoes I had purchased beforehand. I then put on the sky blue yukata, as I fixed my hair. I then placed a red fox mask beside the deceased body of the man and walked out the alleyway, holding my bag close, keeping my head down.

.....

.........
3rd Person POV:

Unbeknownst to the young killer, a man watched from atop a rooftop, the gruesome scene. As he studied the young woman's fighting style, he mused to himself how it must feel to be the most wanted criminal in that area. He also noted that she was probably the very first woman he met that was this infamous.

.......

............
Your POV:

It was getting late, so I decided to buy some food for my brothers and sisters.

I paid the man with the money I jad managed to salvage from the rich man I had just killed recently.

As I walked back, to whwre my family was, I could feel a presecence lurking in the shadows, behind me.

I breathed in and turned around quickly. A shadow darted back in the shadows. I caught a quick glimpse of white. I narrowed my eyes. Then..

I ran. I ran as fast as I could, and I heard footsteps behind me. I ran toward the house and I left the bag of supplies on the doorstep, knocked on the door hastily, five times and ran.

I could still hear the same footsteps behind me as I was getting tired. I wanted to stoo, but I was slowing down until the footsteps were so close, they could just reach out and grab me. But I gained speed. Then, I heard a voice.

"MITSUHIDE, NOW!!"

And then a gunshot was heard as I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I was getting slower and slower until I had to stop running.

And then, I fell forward, and that was all I remember when I passed out.

••••••••••••••
Mitsuhide's POV:

"This girl is quick on her feet", I laughed to myself as I watched Masamune struggle to catch the running girl. He stopped chasing her, and signaled for me to shoot. It was an extremely loud signal.

I bet the people on the far side of towm could hear him yelling. I aimed and shot at the girl's arm. Bullseye!! Then, in a matter of seconds, the girl dropped down to the ground, unconscious.

•••••••••••
3rd Person POV:

"Still! I cant believe you had me put flour on my head!!" Masamune complained.
"It took me two hours to completely wash it all out!" He continued.

Mirsuhide just laughed it off, continuously trying to hurt Masamune's pride, with Hideyoshi constantly yelling at him to stop.

At some point, however, the young girl got up and tried to walk away, only to tug on the string that was tied to her ankle. That string pulled on Mitsuhide's wrist, making him get up and and head to the girl's room.

Y/N was backed up, curled in a little ball in the corner, trying to rock herself to sleep.

"Hmm.. It seems my little mouse has awoken at last."

•••••••••••••••
Your POV:

I was trying to comfort myself in a corner, knowing that I wouldn't be able to get out if I was attached to someone or something..

I heard footsteps down the hall and i closed my eyes shut.

The footsteps stopped at my door and it slid open.

There was a man with white hair and mischievous yellow cat-like eyes. Seriously, though.. I would be lying if I said he wasn't good-looking.

"Hmm.. It seems my little mouse has awoken at last."

I snapped my head to look at him. I had a "oh-no-you-don't" expression on my face.

But he only smirked at me, which made my heart skip a beat. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, but I cleared my mind.

He wasnt going to catch me off guard again...! ..Or so I thought..

As I studied him closely, I saw that the string was attached to his wrist. So when I moved.. I alerted him and anyone else that I was awake..

"You must be confused. Let us start over. My name is Mitsuhide Akechi. What is yours?"

My heart skipped a beat again.

"I- My-uh.. Ahem.. I apologize.."

"No need. You're talking to an apparent stranger. I understand."

"I- Thank you.. My name is F/N L/N. But people call me Y/N.."

"I see. Well then, Y/N.. I trust you will answer all my questions honestly?"

"Yes." I answered.

He smirked.

"Well then. With your cooperatiom, this interrogation should last about a good fifteen minutes."

Wait.. Interrogation..?!?

----------------------------------------

T.B.C