✨A Different Breed✨ [IkeSen]

I finally updated oml- ♡♡

Requested by: _Pastel_Orange_

Thank you so much for your request!!

I hope you like it!!
Heads up: I made the reader here a female so this chapter will utilize she/her pronouns. Just change it if desired :D

B/o/C: Boy of Choice
---

I consciously stare at the floor walking down the hallway. I never understood Japanese before, but after I came here, I could suddenly understand what people said.

Sometimes, what they were saying about me.

As a European, I was quite tall for 'someone like me'. I also looked quite different, with a different facial structure than most of the women I see.

Being different wasn't bad, there were some maids in the castle I became good friends with, and they would have my back everytime someone would say mean things about me. They even taught me how to make my own clothes, socks, shoes, hairpins, and basically anything else in between.

However, the majority of them had a weird look in their eyes whenever they would see me. It resembled something like... Disdain? No.. Could it be disgust? Hm..

Then I overheard some of them talking.

"Did you see the newcomer?"
"The really tall one?"
"Yeah. I heard she was just fooling around, if you know what I mean."
"Really? That's kind of stupid, honestly."
"She also doesn't talk much, did you notice?"
"Yeah. I bet she doesn't even speak the language, much less understand it."
"Ahaha, wait- What if one of the warlords decides to marry her?"
"They have been acting weird around her."
"Well, they can't just marry some foreigner, you know."

I can't bear to listen anymore as I feel my already-low energy slowly draining from me.

I decide to visit the nearby town in order to calm my nerves and take a break from being chatelaine.

"It's her, the foreigner./Shut up, she can hear you."
"She's tall./I know that, dumbass."
"Is that the foreigner who wanted to marry one of the warlords?"

Me? Wanting to marry one of those sword-wielding men..?? Not really. I mean, I like them and all, but.. That would cause some major complications to the society here, wouldn't it?

I turn away from the textile shop and head towards the nearby bar, feeling a pair of eyes on me. But I brush it aside, since it could just be one of the townsfolk staring at me. I head to the tea shop nearby, but also leave, intimidated by the immense amount of individuals standing in line.

I lastly pay a visit to the restaurant and order a bowl of udon, only to be told off, since they didnt like people 'like me'. On the way back to castle, I took a shortcut and ended up tripping and landing on a few sharp rocks. Today was just no good.

I quickly headed over to the Medicine stall. The shopowner chabged the prices as soon as he saw me, raising the price of the medication. I didnt understand.

What was so off and wrong about me that people dont even want to look me in the eye? That they would push me away like that? Was it because I was English? Is that it? I look too 'foreign'?? Too tall? Too different?

I can't take this anymore. People criticize me for just being English-?

I never asked to be born this way. My parents wanted to born me.

I went back to my room, sliding the door shut before closing my windows and doing what I could to make sure my room was as dark as possible.

I hugged my pillow close and stroked the floor quietly, burying my face into my pillow, before letting out strangled cries. I sobbed as quietly as I could, before hearing a knock on the door.

"Hello? Y/N, I'm entering the room." It was [B/o/C]. He quietly opened and shut the door. I could hear his nimble footsteps approach me and then stop.

A hand places itself atop my head.

"Tell me about your day." He says softly. I note the fact he didn't say, 'Whats wrong?' or 'why are you crying?', because that would've made me feel much worse.

"...I felt s-so left out today."

"What made you feel left out..?"

"...It feels like everyone hates me just because I'm different."

"Hate and you in the same sentence..? I believe the world will end soon." He chuckles quietly, pulling me into a tight embrace, resting his chin upon my head. A hand rests itself on my back, patting it gently in an attempt to calm me down.

"Mhm," I nod. "I just wanted to take a break, but I dont think I can-- I'm feeling so anxious and stressed right now and the fact that I look different isn't helping right now." I say, tears welling up in my eyes, as it gets harder and harder to breathe and speak properly as a lump forms in my throat. The last part came out as a mere whisper.

--
Nobunaga:
-"Just let it all out, you may take a break for as long as you need; I'll talk to the others about this that way no incident like this happens again."
-checks on you constantly to make sure you're doing okay
-gives you space when asked
-lots of hugs and head pats
••
Masamune:
-"Let it all out, kitten. No one's looking. You were very brave. If anything else happens you can tell me, alright? I'll ask Lord Nobunaga about you taking a break."
-free food
-hugs and kisses
-you did get a break
after Masamune took you to his place to chill out lol
-checked up on you every now and then
••
Ieyasu ft. Wasabi:
-"Just stay in my room or something. If anyone asks what you're doing in my room you know what to do. I'll talk to the others and ask Lord Nobunaga to give you a break."
-you got a break :D
-cuddles and warm tea
-Wasabi came up to you and wanted to play
••
Hideyoshi:
-"Go ahead, Y/N. It's fine. I'll get you some food and ask Lord Nobunaga if you can take a break."
-back rubs and head pats randomly throughout the day
-very caring
-got u food and a break
-very chill day
••
Mitsuhide:
-"Go ahead, let it out. I'll get them to give you a break and food. Get a bit of sleep as well; you don't look so good."
-you got a break, food, and sleep
-hugs and pats
-checked on you occasionally
-You got to relax a bit
😏
••
Shingen:
-"Shh, it's okay, let it out. You can take a little break today, alright?"
-head pats and cuddles
-sleep
-he checked up on you every time he passed by the room or whenever he got the time
-you got a break and food
••
Kenshin:
-"Cry. Go ahead. You can take a break for today and the next two days. Take this time to relax. I'll inform the others."
-food, sleep, hugs, head pats
-He checked on you constantly whenever he could; left Sasuke to watch over you whenever he couldnt
-very chill three days
••

-End-

-...Or is it?-
~~~~~~~

A/N: I dont know much about Motonari but I hope you enjoyed this! If there's anything I must fix, critiques are welcome!! ^0^