🦔Isaac Newton {Just a Dream} [IkeVamp]

[You may either listen to the song beforehand or after the story is done. Enjoy my beautiful friends!!]

"Hey, Y/N? Could you come over for a moment..?"

I heard a voice call me over from behind me. As I turned around, my face turned bright for the first time in months. I smiled as I ran over to him, tears growing in my eyes.

But before I could my arms around him, Isaac dissolved into thin air. I was then surrounded by darkness as I felt a chill go down my spine.

...Something wasn't right...

I looked around in the darkness, trying to feel my way through it when a hole opened up beneath me and I fell.

Isaac was the only one who I thought of in that moment. Abruptly, I awoke with a start as I looked around me, panicking.

There, in a secluded corner of my room, I could make out a figure..

In the moonlight it stood, immobile. In the light of the moon, I could see something sharp, glistening in red.

Panicking again, I looked around my bed..

It was all covered in dark red rose petals..

However, as I took a closer look, I was horrified.

They weren't just any flower petals..

They were blood stains..

Stains from.. Me...

I looked up, back to where the figure once stood, only to find it missing. And sure enough, it was in a different corner of my room, in a place with a shadow.

I started to hyperventilate, getting afraid.

I was tired, sick, and afraid..

Then..

..All was still.

It was dark.

Then.. I saw a white light.

As I reached for it, I heard Isaac's soft voice.

He was calling out to me, a sad, and strained voice.

It was as if...

I was back in the mansion again.

I woke up.

Looking around my slightly cluttered room.

I checked the clock only to find I had slept through most of the day.

As I looked outside, I realized that I was no longer in the 19th century.

But I was still in France.

As I checked the date, I realized that it had barely been a day since I went through that door.

Feeling a bit woozy, I stayed in bed.

'I wonder how Isaac is.. It feels like forever since I've seen him..'

~BACK IN THE MANSION~
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Sir Isaac? Please open the door! The residents and I are extremely worried for your wellbeing!! Please! Open the door!"

...

There was no answer.

Sighing, Sebastian turned away.

He looked to the others apologetically.

Then, the door to Isaac's room opened.

"I am sorry. It seems I have not done my duty as a friend."

All attention turned to the form leaning against the doorframe.

His friends turned to him, gasping as it seemed as though Isaac was not deprived of blood at all.

"I managed to get my bloodlust under minor control, it seems."

"Indeed. Impressive.." Comte and Leonardo said at the same time, looking surprised.

"However-"

"There's always a 'However-' with you, huh." Said Napoleon, as the others laughed a bit.

"As i was saying.. However, I only managed to get my hunger under control, for the most part.. just.. Not the lustful type of bloodlust.." he confessed.

Napoleon patted his friend on the shoulder.

"You'll get used to it."

[=_=] Isaac had a "..Seriously?" expression placed on his face.

Isaac smiled. The most genuine smile they've seen for weeks on end.

It seems as though they've gotten their old friend back.

But little did they know.. Isaac was never actually the same person since you left.