🦅Nobunaga Oda {Sleep} [IkeSen]

Requested by: Vfox123

[I hope its good! ^^"']

I walked over to Nobunaga's usual resting place, to play our now nightly game of 'Go', now a favorite pastime of mine. Ever since I missed that chance to go back to the present, a choice I do not regret, Nobunaga and I have gotten much closer than before.

I knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

"Nobunaga? I'm here for our nightly game of Go."

"Enter, Y/N."

I opened the door and stepped inside, just as I had done all those nights ago.

I saw Nobunaga sitting cross-legged on the floor, as he motioned me to sit down next to him.

As I did, we started to play, side-by-side, but against each other.

Over the past few weeks, I had steadily gotten better at playing Go than when I first arrived in the Sengoku.

But, as the night dragged on, I felt sleep catching up to me.

Then.. IT happened.

...I yawned..

"Hm? Y/N, whats wrong? You've become silent all of a sudden." He asked me, concerned.

In all honesty, he becomes more and more like Hideyoshi the Mama, but.. Not that I actually mind at all. Its actually quite nice he cares a lot, right, reader?

We continued playing, as I kept asking for redo's every time I lost. Nobunaga was all too happy to oblige my requests.

Taking a short five minute break, Nobunaga decided to cuddle with me.. It was grreeatt.

"Mmm.. Y/N, we should do this all the time, dont you think?" He whispered into my ear, sending thrills down my spine. But I hummed back in response as I breathed in his scent. It was.. Calming, to say the least.

His grip on me tightened, albeit only a little, as I yawned a second time. I snuggled deeper into his arms as I reminiced past memories of mine.

The five minutes of pure heaven was over, but I didnt wanna move.

"Y/N~ come on, up. You wanted to play another game after the break, remember..?"

I sat up, considering his, then layed back down.

"Nah, Im good."

"Y/N.. Please..??? One last game, only. Just one more game..! And play at your hardest..!" He pleaded.

I sat up slowly, got up, and went back to where the goban was. I sat next to Nobunaga, who was using relaxing back circles on me to try and win.

"Mmm.. 'Naga, please stop trying to put me to sleep.. You want me to play at my best or not..? Your choice, handsome." I managed to say.

He smirked as he laughed.

It was.. Nice to hear that laugh. It had a very different sound compared to when he taunts his enemies.

I smiled as I placed another white stone om the board.

Nobunaga fidgeted with his last black and polished stone, as I held mine tightly.

I felt tired and sluggish. No matter what I did, I couldnt move. My eyelids felt heavy, and they closed.

All I heard was the clacking of Nobunaga's last stone on the board before I drifted off to sleep, remembering about the present, where I came from; Sasuke, the [enter his profession bcuz I forgot what it was] student who studied wormholes and stuff; Home; my family; my friends; my fateful encounters with everyone that day, and everything else.

As my memories flitted past, and all I could do was just watch.. I remembered the first time I saw Nobunaga's kind smile, aimed directly at me.

As I slept, I could feel warm arms make their way around me as I got hugged.

And that was the day I fell asleep in Nobunaga Oda's room, on hus shoulder, during one of our nightly games of Go.