Yandere At My Wedding [IkeVamp]

Requested by: AppleGirl_Misaki

Thank you for your request!!! :D
(AU)
••••
When did I find myself surrounded by 12 handsome vampiric beings, who, are some of the most well-known and famous men in history..?!

..Not to mention 11 of them are out for blood..

My blood? Yeah...

But..

What if...

What if they were out hunting for someone's blood? Other than mine, of course.

Let's all take a look, shall we?
----

Its quite windy, today.. Hm. Clouds coming in from the.. Northeast-ish..?

As I made my way to l'Académie, to teach those wonderful children, someone up and runs past me, grabbing my hair pin.

As my hair fell down to my shoulders, I realized what had happened. But by the time I went to run after the thief, he was nowhere to be seen.

F-father's gift to me.. I-its been stolen..! Dammit, Y/N. Why'd you hesitate!!? Why? Why, why, why, why, why..?! Why now of all days..?!

I sighed as I continued walking to my classroom.

-TimeSkip, brought to you by Isaac and Vincent's pureness-

By the time, the day ended, I had almost forgotten about the incident this morning.

Packing my things to go, I stopped by someone, none other than my ex, [input name; example: Jacques].

I had to stop myself from cringing ouutwardly from the sight of him.

Four months ago, he was super sweet.

Two months ago, he snapped. Calling me a wild animal.

1 month ago we broke up.

And 2 weeks ago...

...A secret admirer came in contact with me for the first time.

"Soo, Y/N.. How are you doing?"

I pretended I didnt hear him and walked off the other way.

I mean, I tried to.

Grabbing my arm, he pulled me towards him, cursing.

"You think you can get away, you foreigner? Well, I've got a little something for you."

He put something out in front of my face, and I could see it was my hairpin.

"Stop this. You know this was my otu-san's!"

He chuckled darkly in my ear. I just had to cringe.

Quickly, I tried to kick him where the sun dont shine and run, but as it seems, I didn't have to.

A stranger comes up and over, hitting him where the sun dont shine, allowing my hairpin, as well as myself, to be freed.

[Insert Ex's name] got up, holding his balls, limping away, cursing.

"I believe this belongs to you, Y/N.."

I held the pin in my hand, examining it, checking if anything was out of place. Phew, it seems unharmed.

"Thank you. Pardon me for asking, but how do you know my name..?"

"Well.. You're pretty well known in the school, and I happened to hear students chatting about you earlier about this hairpin."

Immediately, we became friends.