🐺Jean d'Arc {Eternal Love} [IkeVamp]

Hi guys, sorry for not updating in a while..! Its just that school takes time, and stuff like that..!
Well here's another oneshot, and I do hope y'all enjoy!

---------------

As the soldier Jean d'Arc stared up into the sky one cold, brisk night, he remembered some deeply emotional memories he had when a ray of hope still existed..

••••

"Jean!! Over here!"

He turned around.

There stood Y/N.

Enveloped in light as she smiled brightly at him.

Those were the days..

When I still felt your loving arms around me..

Those were the days when I knew I needed you by my side..

Two weeks had passed and as Jean got to know Y/N more, he grew romantic feelings toward her. Soon enough, he went to tell her.

But..

As he rounded the corner one day, he noticed that his friend, Napoleon Bonaparte, was talking to her.

Those were the days when I loved you..

As he watched the scene unfold from above..

A lonely tear escaped from his exposed left eye.

Those were the days when..

And Jean quickly went to his room, picking up Cherié and placing the little tiger on his lap as he stroked its fur, the gesture comforting him and the animal, as well as giving a little peace of mind, if just for a little while..

••••

One night, Jean decided to go on a walk around the mansion, to clear his mind about Y/N.

At this point, he already knew he'd lost.

But he loved her so much that he couldn't let her go..

But even so, he couldn't forget about it..

Those were the days when I wished I'd wake up with amnesia..

As thoughts ran through his mind something bumped into him and fell onto the floor.

As Jean looked down, he could see Y/N's grief-stricken face as she stared up at him.

He knelt down in front of her, apologizing until he spotted an empty bottle of Rouge in her hand.

"..Where did you get that?" He inquired.

With a shaky but sure voice, she answered, "When I woke up, Napoleon wasn't in the room, and I heard decided to head for his room, but I didn't find him there. When I went into the pantry, I found lots of empty bottles of Rouge, just like this.."

I tensed. It was the last thing I expected my friend to do..

'He forced his complete transformation..? But why?'

When I see you in need, I know my time has come..

Wasting no time at all, I helped Y/N up, holding back against the instinct to bite her. I led her to where we keep the horses and I mounted one.

"Come. Ride with me." I stretched out my hand to her.

When she took my hand, I felt like doing something.. Just for her.. And for my friend..