🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {My Sunshine} [IkeSen]

[I hope I don't spoil too much of Ieyasu's or Masamune's route here. ^^"']

Day 1:

It was a rainy evening and I knew something was wrong when I smelled smoke mixed in with the smell of rainwater. As I looked over my shoulder, my eyes widened. The temple was set ablaze. Gathering the others, we set out to the burning Honno-ji Temple, unsure of whether or not Lord Nobunaga was alive.

Dammit.. Why didn't we notice sooner..?-

Just then, we spotted a girl, a possible assassin, or maybe just a lost foreigner, although we couldn't be too sure, helping Lord Nobunaga. We dismounted and checked if he was okay.

"Nothing too serious. I'm surprised a frail-looking girl like you managed to get him out of there literally unscathed." I reported, watching the look of surprise bloom on her face.

"I'm not frail-" she started, before Nobunaga-sama cut her off.

"What's done is done. I'll make sure to restore the temple over time. It can be rebuilt. Say, woman.. What is your name?"

With a huff, she reluctantly answered, "Y/N L/N.. What's yours?"

A look of surprise went on everyone's faces but mine. 

What kind of person hasn't heard of Lord Nobunaga?

Ha, I bet that's what Hideyoshi was thinking.

"You really have never heard of me?"

"N-no, sir.. But you do look familiar.."

"My name is Nobunaga Oda."

She gasped. A smile threatened to cross my face but I didn't let it. I cleared my throat.

"We should head back." I mounted my horse and galloped away.

I could hear the others following behind.

When we got back, I spotted Nobunaga-sama holding that girl close and whispering something to her. I could see the pink tint of embarrassment dust her cheeks as she grabbed her stuff and fled. Ah, too bad. But Hideyoshi and Masamune were able to bring her back.

Day 2:

The next day, I spotted the same girl from yesterday. If I heard correctly, her name was Y/N. I walked towards her.

"What are you doing?" I looked at her.

"What else? Helping around as chatelaine, of course."

"I know that. I meant, what is it that you're doing?"

"That doesn't help me understand your question.."

I huffed in response. "..You're rubbing the floor too hard.

"O-oh! Erm... Sorry, I got distracted."

"That's fine. people have their off-days sometimes, I guess."

"I-I guess so.. I mean..! Not that I'm having one of those days!"

I looked at her E/C eyes.

"..If you say so.. What's your name again? I just want to make sure I got it right.. Don't want to be calling you 'chatelaine' or 'woman' over and over again.."

She smiled. "Y/N L/N is my full name. What's yours..?"

"Ieyasu Tokugawa. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Nice to meet you too, Ieyasu."

That day, I fell asleep, dreaming about how undeniably bright that smile was.

Kimi wa hen na iki mono