🐑Sebastian {The Wine Glass Incident} [IkeVamp]

"Hey Y/N, could you go and get me two wine glasses?"

"Huh? Oh- um.. Sure. Right on it! I'll be back!"

Well, it had been three weeks since Sebastian, the mansion's first caretaker, proposed to me after being in a relationship for over two months. I had gotten used to things here, like everyone's sleping and eating schedules, their locations usually, and what they like to eat and not like to eat.

I came back with the two wine glasses Sebas had asked for, and he showed me a bottle- one that appeared to be for wine.

"Sebas, what is it?" I asked, curiously poking the glass bottle.

He flashed me a smile

"Its wine, want some?"

"I- err.." 'Should I even agree to this?!' I asked myself.

"Hm..? Y/N?" Sebastian waved a hand in front of her face. "Y/N~ Hello? Oh my- I hate doing this but.." FLICK.

"OWW!! Sebastian!! I thought you promised not to do that again!!" I complained, rubbing my cheek, where it still kinda stung.

"Haha, sorry Y/N. I thought you were a statue, so I just had to make sure." He replied flatly.

"Hmph. I hate u." I mumbled

"Aww~ is my Y/N flustered?" He teased.

I looked away.

"Hm.. Y/N..? Are you mad, sad, glad, flustered, gloomy, lazy, tired, annoyed, or-"

I cut him off.

"I HATE you, Sebastian."

He smiled, knowing I didn't really mean what I said.

"I love you too." He replied, with a wink.

"S-so.. May I drink with you..?" I quietly asked him

"Hmm... Fiine, you may. But only in moderate amounts, i dont want you to be knocked out the whole day-"

He stared at me, as I wiped my mouth.

"Ah, refreshing!" I said, smiling.

There were two full glasses of wine on the table, and one empty glass bottle of wine. I finished the bottle.

"I-I-I-.. Y/N, is that you?" He slowly asked me, stuttering.

I nodded my head happily.

"Mhm!! Sure is!" I smiled, knowimg that he didnt know a LOT of things about me.

Then..

Arthur and Dazai came into the room, teasing Mozart, Jean, and Isaac, who seemed to be in a really bad mood.

"HI GUYS!!! GOOD MORNING!!" I greeted them, as they saw a frozen Sebastian still staring at the two full wine glasses and empty bottle on the table.

"Hm? Hey Sebas! Whats wrong? Helloooooo~ EARTH TO SEBASTIAN!!" Yelled Arthur, as he waved his hand in front of the face of a dazed Sebastian.

Then Leonardo came in, also noticing that the mansion's first caretaker was frozen, with his eyes wide open, face mostly blank, looking pale, while staring directly at the three things situated on the table.

I decided to leave early and head to the kitchen, when Isaac asked me, in a horrified tone, "Y/NN!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR FRIEND?!?! Oh wait.. that wasnt my part to say.. ahem.. Y/N.. Why is Sebastian like that?"

I turned around slowly, a sheepish grin on my face.

"..Ask him.. Yourselves..?"

Dazai shook his head.