CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

merry christmas everyone! wish y'all the best this christmas, we might have lost someone or something at this point, but you'll always be happy, i promise you that. be safe and take care!

p.s. i forgot to add this in case you thought this is connected to the storyline, then no, it's not in the 'miss me' universe, but the other one. ;)

__

"what the hell?"

"shut up!"

"no, i won't shut the fuck up if i'm witnessing this kind of thing!"

"what the fuck is happening?"

seokjin's voice echoed throughout the room as he stood there, staring upon four more people.

"seriously, hyung?" jungkook raised an eyebrow as he looked smugly at seokjin.

"what the hell is your problem, brat?" seokjin frowned.

"uh, this!" jimin took his phone as he faced it to seokjin's face. seokjin's frown faded as his cheeks turned crimson.

"what's wrong with our photo?" seokjin glared at jimin.

"well, we'll very much appreciate it if you and namjoon hyung doesn't display your affection too much on social media." jimin sassed.

"it's not like you've been flirting with a lot of girls lately!" seokjin sneered. jimin didn't respond as he only rolled his eyes.

taehyung just sat there next to yoongi, as they only watched the interaction while eating.

"stop being salty, you're just jealous that i'm in a great and stable relationship!" seokjin smirked at jimin, who scoffed.

"i don't need those things, but it's pretty cringe-worthy seeing you with your cheesy captions for namjoon hyung." jimin crossed his arms.

"then i suggest you to delete your social media AND SHOVE YOUR PHONE RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!" seokjin huffed before going inside the kitchen.

it went silent for a few minutes before jungkook spoke.

"i told ya, hyung. it wasn't a good idea." jungkook snorted.

"it wasn't an 'idea'! we're trying to raise awareness for seokjin hyung because other people might've been annoyed at his posts like we did!" jimin scoffed.

"i don't even have a say in this, just wanted to let you know seokjin hyung's not going to talk to us for an hour or more." taehyung said.

"it's fine, it's just an hour." jimin shrugged.

"or more." yoongi butted in, raising his eyebrows.

"ho-ho-hoes! merry christmas!"

the door bursted open and revealed jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa, along with seulgi and irene.

"what the hell?" seokjin yelled as he went out of the kitchen, hands on his chest.

"theyvisited us again, note the sarcasm." yoongi pursed his lips as he pointed at the six girls.