007

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ "SHE SEEMS FAMILIAR". ࿐ྂ

"what just happened?" seokjin muttered.

"yoongi. asked. for. someone's. number." hoseok widened his eyes.

"oh my god, hyung. are you finally interested in girls?" jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"fuck off, i never said i'm not interested. i just hated socializing with a lot of people. but they seemed nice." yoongi gave them a middle finger before walking away, the rest of the boys following him.

"but that jisoo girl." seokjin squinted his eyes.

"why, hyung? you like her?" jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"no, i don't swing that way you stupid bitch. it's just, she seems so familiar. i felt like i know her. but i couldn't really remember?" seokjin shook his head as he shrugged it off.

"oh no, what if she's your long lost sister? you two do look like each other." namjoon gaped.

"nah, that only happens in movies. and i'm an only child." seokjin snorted.

namjoon shrugged as they walked over to the car. jimin quickly went inside and sat next to the door, not wanting to sit next to yoongi, who he might need to wake up again later.

"that's my seat, hyung." jungkook pouted.

"there's no jungkook written on here." jimin raised an eyebrow.

"what a bitch." jungkook mumbled as he sat next to yoongi.

"i'm older than you!" jimin glared at him.

"stop fighting, kids." yoongi slyly smiled.

"i was born in busan first." jimin mumbled before turning to the window and looked outside.

"is everybody in?" seokjin asked as he looked from behind him, carefully counting heads.

"yeah, we're all here." taehyung called.

"i really liked seeing the city lights, it makes me feel happy." hoseok spoke, his eyes never leaving the window next him.

"i know right, there's something magical about it." namjoon hummed.

an awkward silence emerged after that, they began sniffing and breathing.

"this is fucking awkward, we need some music." seokjin said, his other hand turning on the radio.

jungkook shot up from his seat, hearing the song on the radio.

"holy shit, that's linkin park!" jungkook yelped, his doe eyes widening.

"oh my god!" taehyung nudged jungkook as they began to sing in english.

they were cut off when seokjin switched the station, taehyung and jungkook groaned.

"hyung, why did you change it?" jungkook frowned.

"that sounds so unpleasant. it's hurting my ears." seokjin grimaced.

"look, we can still see the ferris wheel from here." hoseok pointed and they all looked.

"that reminds me, i forgot to ride on that rollercoaster." taehyung frowned.

"don't worry tae, we can always go back next time!" jimin assured his friend as he put his hand on taehyung's shoulder.

"as if you're going to ride with me." taehyung chuckled.

jimin didn't answer, his reaction making it obvious.