009

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ MEETING PLACE. ࿐ྂ

THE morning arrived with the sounds of the birds twitting and the fresh air sweeping in from their windows.

"good morning hyungs." jungkook hastily walked down the stairs as he rubbed his eyes.

"it's almost noon, kook. i told you not to stay up too late." seokjin sighed.

"it's okay, jin hyung. i have a strong body." jungkook flexed his biceps.

taehyung frowned as he lifted his shirt and revealed his flat stomach.

"i'm bored." jimin laid down on the couch on his stomach.

taehyung immediately laid on jimin's back and snickered.

"the sky is awake, so i'm awake." taehyung gushed.

"go away tae." jimin pushed him away, resulting taehyung to fall on the carpeted floor.

"okay bye." taehyung frowned.

"what's wrong with you both?" namjoon asked.

"a certain someone scared me with his doll. and it's not funny." jimin rolled his eyes.

"tae, why would you do that? y'know jimin easily get scared." namjoon facepalmed.

"try that on me tae, i'll definitely slap you." hoseok tutted.

"it was just a prank." taehyung pouted.

"still."

"fine, sorry chim." taehyung walked over to jimin and hugged him.

jimin laid there for a few seconds before laughing.

"it tickles." jimin chuckled as he and taehyung tickled each other.

the rest cooed at their cute moment.

"alright, stop with the cutesy moment. jungkook, there's still leftover food for you." seokjin clapped his hands and walked around the house, holding a broom.

"are you seriously going to clean the house, hyung?" taehyung grinned.

"not me, but we. all of you, will help me." seokjin pointed at all of them, except jungkook who gladly went to the dining room.

after a few minutes, they finished cleaning.

"see? i told you that cleaning is faster we all work together." seokjin wiped his sweat.

they heard a knock on the door.

hoseok stood up and opened the door.

"hello, there? how can i help you?" hoseok grinned.

"can we go inside? please?" one of the girls pleaded, the others looking very tense.

"uh, sure?" hoseok opened the door wider for them, the four girls running inside.

the four stopped to see the other six staring awkwardly at them.

"hi?"

"you're the girls at the amusement park." jimin started.

"hi, jisoo, jennie, rosé, lisa!" taehyung waved.

"hello, taehyung, right?" they asked, and taehyung gladly nodded.

"so, what are you girls doing here? do you guys need something? how did you know where we live?" seokjin munched on a peanut as he looked at the girls.

"well, we're kinda in a sketchy situation. we needed somewhere to hide. and we actually didn't know you guys lived here!" lisa smiled awkwardly.

"why would you need somewhere to hide? did you girls do something bad?" namjoon squinted his eyes.

the four girls looked at each other and blinked.

"uh, not exactly. but close." jennie nodded.

they were startled by a knock on the door. the four girls quickly scattered around the house to hide.

the seven boys shrugged and acted natural. by that, taehyung was planking on the couch, seokjin was sitting on the countertop. jimin was laying on the floor. jungkook leaned into the wall, crossing his arms. namjoon was wearing his glasses upside down. yoongi was just standing like a statue.

"hoseok, open the door!" namjoon muttered.

"why is it always me." hoseok rolled his eyes before smiling after opening the door.

"hello, how may i help you?" hoseok raised an eyebrow after seeing a middle aged couple.

"we were wondering if you saw four girls around here? they made trouble."

"why? what did they do?" hoseok acted confused.

"they pulled pranks on us, darned teenagers. they threw tissue paper in our house!" the man gritted his teeth.

"oh, i'm so sorry to hear that. we'll send some officers to clean your house. and no, we didn't see girls."  hoseok bowed at them before closing the door.

they all breathed in relief and the girls went out of their hiding places.

"really? tissue paper?" yoongi snorted.

"it was supposed to be a dare for me, but then they joined me." jennie scowled.

"you should be grateful we helped you, otherwise  you would've been wanted." jisoo raised both of her eyebrows.

"do you guys want something to eat? you're our guests, after all." seokjin asked, before walking to the kitchen.

"sure!" the four said in glee.