008

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ANOTHER NIGHT AT HOME. ࿐ྂ

they arrived at their house as they went out of the car, jimin quickly going inside as he didn't want to wake yoongi up this time.

"i felt cold at the amusement park. our home never felt so warm." hoseok rubbed his arms.

"home sweet home!" namjoon hollered as they went inside.

"what's the menu tonight, jin hyung?" jungkook asked, putting his jacket on the couch.

"honestly, playing around in the park made me exhausted." jimin yawned.

"hey, don't you dare sleep without eating." seokjin glared at jimin.

jimin immediately closed his mouth and widened his eyes.

"if you want, jimin hyung, i can slap you so you won't feel sleepy." jungkook snickered.

"no thanks, i don't want my pretty face to be ruined." jimin said with a tone of sass.

"what a drama queen." jungkook muttered.

"we're going to have beef today." seokjin announced.

"just beef?" taehyung frowned.

"don't be picky, we can only spend a little for our food. we don't poop money, tae." seokjin raised an eyebrow.

"i'll lend one of my sprites. for the sake of a delicious dinner." hoseok said, the rest clapping for him.

"thank you hoseok!" namjoon attempted to shake hoseok's hand, but hoseok just high-fived it.

namjoon shrugged and went to the kitchen to help seokjin.

yoongi, hoseok, and the maknae line sat on the living room, doing their own business.

"tae, get that doll away from me. it's giving me the creeps." hoseok sneered.

"hyung, this is just an innocent doll. you always get scared of things easily." taehyung pouted before hugging it.

"whatever." hoseok raised both of his hands and went to the kitchen.

"hm, what should i name you? you're a redhead, like chucky. but he's a boy? oh hey, i remember that doll from a movie. what was her name again? annabelle? okay, annabelle. for the sake of scaring hoseok hyung and jimin." taehyung giggled.

jimin immediately shot him a glare from another couch.

"stop it hyung, jimin hyung's probably gonna get that doll while you're sleeping and then burn it to pieces." jungkook chuckled, playing his video games again.

"i'm not gonna let that happen." taehyung huffed, holding the doll tightly close to his chest.

"i told you jimin, you should stop watching those horror movies with hoseok and taehyung." yoongi said, holding his phone.

"it's fun though." jimin pouted.

"yeah, besides horror movies, adult movies is always your number two." yoongi laughed with a hint of sarcasm.

"you know me too well, hyung." jimin chuckled.

"dinner's ready!" seokjin called.

the four went to the kitchen and sat next to namjoon and hoseok who's already sitting in their seats.

"you helped jin hyung, namjoon hyung?" jimin asked.

"yeah, i helped him cook the ramen." namjoon said proudly.

"cook the ramen?" jungkook snorted then bursted into laughter, taehyung punching his shoulder lightly.

"well, atleast namjoon helped, unlike others who's too busy playing video games."

jungkook immediately shut his mouth.

they ate silently for a few minutes. no one dared to speak as they ate the food.

they finished eating in 30 minutes as they all did their night routine.

jimin was walking on the way to his room after washing his face and brushing his teeth, but he stumbled upon something.

it was the doll.

"oh, it's you again." jimin mumbled, trying to ignore the chills on his back as he looked at the doll on the floor.

he stared at it for a moment, and looked closer like how stupid people does in horror movies.

"boo!"

jimin yelped and held his chest when he got startled by a loud voice behind him.

"fuck you, tae. i almost shit my pants." jimin glared at him.

taehyung held his stomach as he laughed like he's about to lose his breath.

"yeah, very funny. don't you ever pull a prank like that again. or i'm seriously going to destroy that doll." jimin sneered at him before going in his room and shutting the door.

"goodnight! don't let the bed bugs bite! and the ghost pull your feet!" taehyung roared into laughter again.

jimin's cussing at him in a faint voice was heard.

taehyung shook his head as he wiped the tears in eyes before grabbing the doll and dusting some dirt off it.

"why are they scared of you, bee? hm, that's a cute nickname. c'mon let's go to sleep." taehyung went inside his room and shut the door and got ready for a good night's sleep.