035

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ IT. ࿐ྂ

lisa cackled, startling jisoo and the rest. jisoo and hoseok took a step back when the lights in the house started flickering. the wind blew hard which resulted the windows opening itselves.

jennie screeched in fright, their pulses began beating fast. the louder lisa laughed, the stronger the intensity in that house was.

lisa's eyes began dripping with dark liquid, it wasn't any ordinary tears. her lips were already chapped as she laughed, her voice began changing. it started from lisa's bubbly laugh to a demonic one, it was like someone was actually laughing along with her.

in a second, the lights exploded.

there are officially no lights in the house, the moonlight seemed to be the only light source they have.

even though it was so cold, their skins all glisted with sweat. not from the warmth, but from the situation they were in right now. they had never felt so scared.

lisa stopped laughing as she started coughing, she coughed, and coughed, and coughed.

there were blood coming out of her mouth.

black liquid finished dripping off her face as it dropped on the ground, dampening the carpeted floor.

chaeyoung immediately opened the water bottle she held on for an hour now, she carefully walked slowly to lisa who was still coughing out blood.

"lisa, please." chaeyoung tried not to cry when she saw her friend's vulnerable state up close. she slowly put the water bottle in lisa's mouth, chaeyoung felt relieved when she drank from the water bottle.

it was silent in there, the intensity was gone, everything was calm, as if nothing happened in the first place.

but if it wasn't for the unconscious couple on the couch and the broken lights, they wouldn't have woken up to reality. jisoo walked in front of lisa again as she stared at the girl.

lisa opened her eyes and teared up, looking around, breathing heavily.

"u-unnie?" lisa stuttered, realizing she was tied up on the chair. she felt so weak.

"lisa?" jisoo's hopes went up while she gently caressed lisa's face. lisa cracked a smile at her friends.

"lisa!"

they wrapped lisa in a group hug, the youngest girl laughed as she felt comfort once again.

"i missed you all!" lisa smiled as she sighed. they immediately took the rope off of her as they helped her stand up.

"are you hungry? i still have food." seokjin ran to the kitchen before coming back with a plate of biscuits before handing it over.

"thank you, oppa." lisa lightly smiled at him before slowly eating. jennie sat next to lisa, patting her back in comfort.

"just tell me if you need anything, alright?" seokjin ruffled the maknae's hair before deciding to fix the lights. jungkook decided to help the oldest.

the eight looked at the younger as if she would disappear in front of them again. they didn't want any harm to happen anymore. so, they felt slightly happy that it stopped.

it stopped, but they weren't sure if it was done.

____

how's the new cover?