032

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ BACK. ࿐ྂ

jennie gasped softly as she felt the heat radiating on their bodies, tense as the sinister smile on lisa's face didn't vanish.

"l-lisa?" chaeyoung called out, hoping that her sister was still there.

"l-lisa?" lisa mocked chaeyoung, she began to cackle like a witch as the five teenagers only backed away in fear.

"scared? you should be," lisa walked forward, which only caused the five to walk backwards quickly. "this pathetic church girl and her husband could do nothing anymore, now that i've won."

lisa slowly sat next to jiwon's body, slapping the sides of her face like it was a toy, before letting it go. she stood up before walking over seojoon's stomach.

"did you k-kill them?" hoseok asked, he began to shake in fright when lisa turned to him.

"did i kill them? well, why don't you see for yourself," lisa copied hoseok's emotion before grinning widely, "you could always meet them in the afterlife."

"no, you're not going to hurt either of us!" taehyung mustered up the courage he could get, standing in front of the four.

"ah, taehyung. how was that bite i gave you?" lisa crossed her arms, walking over to taehyung while grazing her hands over his bandaged arm. "what did you say? i'm not going to hurt either of you?"

lisa cackled louder this time, putting her hands on her hips as her teeth showed, white as her face.

"but i already did, did you see your other friends?" lisa smiled.

"what did you do to them?!" taehyung glared at the younger, the thought of his other friends being hurt made him feel the fright switch to anger.

"where was your fear? i thought you're scared?" lisa raised her eyebrows amusingly.

"what did you do to them?" taehyung looked at her in a stern gaze.

"let me give you a clue," lisa turned her back against them, the dim lights flickering. "they're, what's the word, oh right, imprisoned."

taehyung looked at the stairs as he decided what to do.

"oh, you're not gonna be able to get to them that fast," lisa shook her head, pouting mockingly. "you're gonna have to do a challenge."

"i don't have time for games, what do you exactly want?" taehyung growled.

"what i want? this body, but i know, if i let you go, you're just going to help your friends and defeat me." lisa sighed with a grin. "that's why i fed on you, your bravery pumps up my soul."

taehyung felt disturbed at what she said as his injury began to throb. jennie began to cry as chaeyoung hugged her. hoseok and jimin only stood, they stood their ground even if fear was taking over them.

taehyung looked at lisa who was smiling at him, before taehyung decided to do the first thing that came into his mind.

taehyung quickly grabbed the pillow on the couch before lunging at lisa, who was startled at his action.

"run! save them!" taehyung yelled at the four who hesitated but instantly did what he ordered them to do.

once he saw that the four was out of sight, he removed the pillow from lisa's face. he might want to kill the demon in front of him, but he knows that deep down, his friend was still there.

"this is our fight, you're not gonna win." taehyung  said as lisa rolled her eyes, before pushing taehyung's chest, taehyung smashed into the wall.

taehyung groaned in pain as he laid on the floor, he immediately stood up as his head began to throb.

"quite the fighter, aren't you?" lisa smirked as she only stood there, trying to visually tell him that she's stronger.

"no, but i would fight you." taehyung stood straight as he picked up the broom beside him, before running towards lisa.

lisa caught the broom with one hand, before breaking at apart and kicking taehyung on the stomach.

taehyung fell on the ground again, his adrenaline rushing, but he had no time to lose. he began looking for go signs.

taehyung saw the curtain ropes behind lisa, so he ran towards lisa, lisa expected him to fight her, only for him to pass her before grabbing the end of the curtain rope, gripping it tightly and wrapped it around lisa's arms.

once taehyung was sure that lisa won't break free anymore, he let go as lisa only struggled to break the rope.

"taehyung!"

taehyung turned around and saw namjoon and the others running at him, taehyung was relieved to see them doing fine.

"you did it!" jisoo exclaimed as she looked at the pale demon in front of them.

"let me go, you filthy humans! i will kill you all!" lisa spat at them as her pale skin began to fill with dark veins, her eyes began to turn red.

"no! not unless you free lisa!" jennie spoke up as she closed her eyes, not wanting to see the vulnerable look of lisa.

"that girl is dead! i'm in charge of this body now!"  lisa began to laugh as the temperature dropped even more, jungkook could see their breaths clouding in front of them.