028

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ OOPS. ࿐ྂ

the silence lingered longer than they expected, they sat there, jiwon was still unconscious, though chaeyoung was still shaken up.

"miss me? what the hell does that mean?" seokjin cussed as he frowned.

"if you could understand words correctly, it was obviously from the doll." jennie rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"yeah, and how could even a solid and not real material write on a piece of paper." seokjin raised his eyebrows, pursing his lips.

"you do know spirits could levitate things, right? i didn't exactly say it was the doll's doing, it might be the spirit inside the doll, duh?" jennie sassed, scoffing.

"alright, both of you, shut up. shut up before another fight starts, and we'll never have the time to fix all of this." jisoo inhaled as she massaged her temples.

"how can we even fix these things? jiwon is unconscious and we don't know when she'll wake up, we don't even know if we could bring her to the hospital because obviously, the hospital isn't the right place to go, and now, her husband's freaking out!" jimin crossed his arms, hissing as he gestured to seojoon who was cradling the unconscious jiwon in his arms.

"i don't know if you've watched horror movies, but have you ever considered, i don't know, bringing her to church?" yoongi grimaced, sarcasm laced in his voice.

"yeah, and considering that i did watch horror movies, it's not a good idea. the spirit or the entity haunting us would go extremely wild, and we don't know what it'll do. basically logic." jisoo raised an eyebrow, scoffing.

"nothing bad would happen if we thought about it carefully, think of the possibilities, then we'll remove the farthest to having a chance of possibly happening." namjoon stood up as he explained, looking at each of them.

"oh, yeah? and how do we know if the spirit or whatever it is won't do anything before we could even blink? hello? are we forgetting we have lisa and taehyung right here? and we were given a letter, a letter! written by the entity itself!" chaeyoung spoke up, her eyes widening in frustration.

"that's why we need to be smart, we need to think carefully and not end up in the wrong path." namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose.

"what's up with him? he's been quiet for a while now." jungkook shrugged at seojoon on the other couch.

"hey, his wife literally fainted." hoseok frowned.

"you know, i could hear every single thing you said, right?" seojoon spoke as they kept quiet.

"so, what's the plan?" hoseok asked.

"we'll have to split again, the first team should bring jiwon to the hospital and get her checked up, the other will stay home and try to sort things out." namjoon said.

"excuse me, did you not hear me saying that the hospital isn't the right place to go?" jimin butted in, throwing namjoon a look.

"yeah, i know but we'll be in two teams-"

"the last time we split into teams, jiwon fainted. it seems like the entity would be stronger if there's only a few of us." jisoo explained.

"i get it!" taehyung shot up from his seat. "hear me out, alright? we don't need to split up, because, the entity haunting us would be stronger if only there's a few of us around lisa. so we need to stick together at all costs, and now, we could go to the hospital." taehyung finished with a victorious smile on his face.

"so he speaks, i agree with him." chaeyoung nodded at them.

"then we're off to the hospital then." jungkook nodded.

"as much as we're in a risk, then fine. let's get jiwon checked up." namjoon grumbled as they all stood up, and headed for the car.

they headed inside the spacious as namjoon inserted the key inside the ignition, but before he could turn it, lisa spoke up.

"namjoon oppa, check the car."

everyone was shocked at the sudden outburst of the youngest, namjoon frowned.

"why?"

"i sense something, something doesn't feel right." lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

namjoon huffed as he exited the car and opened the front hood, checking for any inconveniences.
he finally shut the hood and looked at them with a blank face.

"what is it?" seokjin asked.

"the brakes, they're broken."