019

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ SHE'S STRANGE. ࿐ྂ

everyone had gathered around the dining room table as they stared at lisa who was eating like there's no tomorrow.

"let her be, she haven't had a proper meal since you-know-what." seokjin stated before he started eating too.

"your cooking never fail to amaze me, jin oppa!" lisa gleefully said as she shoved a kimchi in her mouth.

"she never eats kimchi." chaeyoung whispered to taehyung and jimin who was sitting next to her.

"guys, it's rude to stare. i swear, i'm feeling okay now! there's no need to worry. c'mon, eat." lisa spoke up, making them flinch in their seats.

they began eating too, avoiding lisa's eye contact.

"jisoo unnie, can you pass the ramen?" lisa asked.

"pass w-what?" jisoo flinched while she turned to their maknae.

"the ramen..?" lisa repeated.

"oh, okay." jisoo took the bowl of ramen in front of her and passed it to lisa.

"lisa, are you sure you're feeling better now?" taehyung squinted his eyes.

"i'm sure, besides, i caught the flu yesterday. thankfully, it's gone." lisa grinned.

"that's good to know, i guess." taehyung mumbled.

"lisa, do you wanna watch a movie?" jennie asked as she tried to make eye contact with lisa.

"i already watched a movie earlier, i guess it's time to rest. anyways, why is everything about me? i'm feeling well and i don't need any concerns." lisa raised an eyebrow as she frowned at them.

"we were just too worried, yesterday—" chaeyoung started.

"stop talking about what already happened! you heard lisa, she's feeling better!" seokjin's voice boomed throughout the whole room.

"i'll be in the room for a moment, see you all later!" lisa waved at them as she skipped to their room.

"why is she acting so strange? she's like a whole different person now!" jimin hissed as he stared at the hallway where lisa passed by.

"you imbeciles better stop talking about that in front of her, don't be so insensitive. what if lisa didn't wanna talk about what happened?" seokjin massaged his temples, sighing.

"we're never going to fix things if we're just going to continuously act like nothing happened." yoongi scoffed.

"now is not the time! we should—" namjoon was interrupted by yoongi.

"yes it is, especially after lisa's strange behavior vanished. it's not a coincidence that she was like a different person now!" yoongi retorted.

"calm down, boys. we should keep calm about this or else we will never have the chance to get this through." jisoo spoke.

"so what should we do? should we ask lisa some questions about what happened? we should just be straightforward, and we'll get the answers we needed." jennie asked as she crossed her arms.

"i think we should contact jiwon and seojoon, in case anything happens." chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"i agree with her, it's much better if we had backup." yoongi said.

"what about your doll, tae? anything strange?" namjoon squinted his eyes at taehyung.

"oh.. my doll? i haven't seen it around, i never got the chance to play with it after these events." taehyung shook his head.

"you should keep an eye on it, like how jiwon instructed. chaeyoung, prepare jiwon's contact number, in case we needed it." namjoon stood up as they did the same, going straight to the girls' guest room.

they've heard small whispers inside, jisoo held the doorknob and twisted it, the door silently creaking open.

they saw a sight that they never wanted to see, there, was lisa, holding taehyung's doll, cradling it in her arms with a smile on her face.