014

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ SLEEPOVER. ࿐ྂ

"guys," lisa started. "since it's basically halloween now, should we decorate the house?"

"we have halloween decorations? I didn't know that?" hoseok turned to seokjin who looked so done.

"sorry to burst your bubble, lisa. but, no, we don't have any decorations. i forgot to buy." seokjin massaged his temples.

"who said anything about you having decorations? we brought everything, duh?" jennie pulled out a large plastic bag.

"cool!" jungkook and namjoon's eyes lightened up.

they fished decorations out of jennie's bag and started to walk around the house.

"i call dibs outside!" lisa ran out, jungkook following her after.

"why the hell is this so heavy, it wasn't this heavy in the bag!" jennie grunted, trying to pull the scarecrows, jimin tried helping her, but ended up falling on the ground.

"gee, thanks." jennie rolled her eyes.

"i'm already hungry!" chaeyoung cried on the left side of the room, holding a basket of chocolate.

"chae, that's for trick or treating!" jisoo yelled who was drowning taehyung in spray on strings, which was supposed to be cobwebs.

"get off me, bitch!" taehyung attempted to push jisoo away from him, the raven haired girl cackled evilly.

"scratch that, i meant witch! jin hyung!" taehyung yelled.

"yo get the hell off taehyung, jisoo! you're gonna have an unattempted murder at this point!" seokjin shouted, standing on a ladder next to the front door, hanging fake skeletons and putting handprints with washable red paint on the door to make it seem like blood.

"my legs hurt!" yoongi scowled, sitting on the couch for a while.

"i'm sorry! you're standing on my way!" hoseok smiled apologetically, holding a cart that was full of fake bones and spiders that bumped into yoongi not too long ago.

"i'm gonna remind you guys, we're decorating the house, not killing each other!" seokjin huffed.

"it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas," the speaker blasted around the whole house.

"what are you doing, namjoon? it's literally october 28!" seokjin yelled once again.

"sorry, i'm feeling excited for Christmas!" namjoon scrunched up his face before switching the song.

"if there's something strange, in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?"

"GHOSTBUSTERS!" they yelled.

"the cops!"

they immediately went to the front door to see lisa with two adults, jungkook frowned on the side.

"hide the girls!" seokjin whispered-yelled.

the three girls went back to the hidden cupboard as the boys went outside.

"do you guys need any help?" seokjin gave them a fake smile.

"yeah, we saw this girl who trashed our house a day ago!" the woman screeched.

"namjoon, take over, i think i'm going to have to punch her." seokjin nudged namjoon.

namjoon cleared his throat before speaking, "how are you so certain that this was the girl you saw? she's been with us for a month."

the woman looked at lisa once again and glared at namjoon.

"stop lying, she's clearly one of the girls we saw!" the woman huffed, her husband rubbing her back in attempt to calm her down.

"what if she's not? after all, you're wearing glasses, you must have poor eyesight." namjoon raised an eyebrow with sass, making the other boys smile.

"well i'm sure that-" the woman stopped talking. lisa and the boys were confused as the woman stopped talking, the husband held her.

"are you okay, miss?" namjoon asked.

but the woman didn't response, all she did was, stare at the opened door. the boys turned to look if jennie, jisoo and chaeyoung were caught, but there was no one but an empty hallway.

the woman started to back away from their driveway, the husband looked worried.

"do you need water? let us help you." taehyung frowned.

"n-no, no thank you. but please, take care of yourselves. something is not right." the woman said, she suddenly went pale and her hands were shaking.

she ran off with her husband as lisa and the boys looked at each other in confusion. they quickly went back inside the house, the three girls going out of the cupboard when they heard them.

"so, what happened? it's a surprise they left you alone. they're pretty much unstoppable." jennie joked.

"it's weird, the woman left after saying that we must be careful and told us that something is not right." hoseok frowned.

"maybe she wanted to scare us?" chaeyoung asked.

"no, she's really fuming but then she suddenly stopped. it's really strange. she looked so scared before she left." jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"or maybe, we scared them away? i mean, we did pretty good with the decorations." jisoo snickered.

"i don't think so. something really did feel wrong." namjoon said, quietly.

they stood there in silence, in confusion, and in fright.

--

i'm running out of phone battery 💀

stay safe filo readers!!