016

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ HELP. ࿐ྂ

the morning came, the sunlight peeking from the window, birds were chirping as if it was a nice sunny day.

but for them, it's not.

they've been watching over lisa, ever since the encounter last night, they're been thinking about jimin's words. all of them sat on the couch, no one dared to speak as they had thought about possibilities.

lisa wasn't looking like anything close to fine at all, she was pale, her body was trembling and her eyebags began to appear. the only thing that was lively about her was her eyes, her eyes that were filled with hope and happiness were still there, which they were all thankful for.

chaeyoung never left lisa's side, she stayed in the bathroom with her, sat next to her when they ate, she brushed lisa's hair, held her hand when lisa started to shake again.

jennie didn't know what to say at the moment, she didn't believe it at first, not until what happened last night suddenly occured, she was scared.

jisoo had been thinking about many things, and what were the reasons that made lisa scream the previous night. like jennie, she was also afraid, but she had to keep calm.

jungkook has also began to be quiet, after seeing lisa's unlively demeanor, he felt sad for the girl he considered a friend. he was torn between believing jimin, or believing taehyung. both were close to his heart, yet he had to choose a side.

taehyung has been awfully quiet too, he thought about what jimin had said about his doll. is it really his doll? did he need to get rid of it? but the doll felt normal, maybe it was just another paranormal entity?

jimin was avoiding taehyung as much as he can, he sat far away from him, never looked at him. he was overly suspicious about taehyung's doll.

hoseok has been trying to keep the atmosphere lively and happy, seeing that lisa wasn't feeling alright at the time, he knew he needed to cheer them up.

namjoon was thinking about theories, and of course, it included physics. he still didn't know if he would believe that what happened last night was paranormal or was just something about science.

yoongi was the same as jisoo, he had been thinking if the chances of last night was the doll's doing were at high. he tried to keep his calmest facade as possible, seeing that everyone else were freaking out, he felt that he was close to freaking out too.

seokjin didn't know what to do and what to feel at the moment, but all he knew was that he was scared. recalling what happened last night managed to make the hairs on his arms stand up.

they spent the hours being quiet, it's almost like they were strangers. hoseok would try to spill a joke or something to make them laugh, but it would die soon.

"i assime that we've been thinking of the same things, i think we should get help." namjoon put his hands together as he looked at the rest, waiting for their response.

"okay." lisa finally spoke, but her voice didn't have the same cheerful vibe anymore.

"let's get help." jisoo said as they stood up, ready to leave.

"but where?" jennie asked, making them stop.

"should we go to that woman's house? she witnessed something." jungkook spoke up as they decided to walk to the woman and her husband's house which was directed by jisoo.

a few minutes later, they went around another street, stopping when jisoo told them to.

they gently knocked on the door as it took minutes of them knocking repeatedly. the door opened to reveal the husband, not really looking shocked to see them at his residence.

"i knew this would eventually happen, come in, i'll go call my wife." the man opened the door wider for them to enter, as they walked cautiously inside the home.

they looked around and saw old furniture, but still looked beautiful, there were picture frames everywhere that held pictures of the married couple. they stopped looking around when footsteps were heard behind them.

the woman gasped when she saw them, before motioning for them to seat.

"we're sorry for trashing your house, but we really need your help." jisoo spoke as she looked down in embarassment.

"it's alright, what matters now is why you're here, explain." the woman sighed before leaning on the couch.

"last night, we were all asleep, until we heard lisa screaming, we didn't know what happened to we decided to ask you for help, seeing that you probably witnessed something in the house." jisoo pointed at the pale girl beside her.

the woman frowned before taking lisa's hands, she stared at lisa's eyes for a bit before sighing.

"what did you feel?" the woman asked.

"i was just sleeping, until i felt something cold wrap around my left foot, i thought it was chaeyoung, but when i turned to her, she was asleep. it was really dark in the room, i began to panic, the grip around my foot began to tighten, and that's how i knew, it was a hand." lisa tried not to stutter, as she recalled the events, she started trembling again, jisoo, jennie, and chaeyoung quickly wrapped their arms around her.

"it was your house, they were just sleeping over, aren't they?" the woman turned to seokjin who nodded.

"the girls stayed over for a while." seokjin answered.

"when did strange things start to happen?" the woman let go of lisa's hands as she turned to the boys.

"since a day ago, we didn't know why, but jimin began to be suspicious of m-my doll." taehyung spoke.

"doll? where did you get this doll exactly?" the woman furrowed her eyebrows.

"i won it at an amusement park." taehyung answered.

"i don't know what to tell you to do, as things still hasn't been confirmed yet, keep an eye on your doll, boy. and everyone, take care of each other. if something happens again, don't hesitate to go here." the woman said as she guided them on their way out.

"can we know your name, ma'am?" namjoon asked.

"it's jiwon. and this is my husband, seojoon."

namjoon thanked them before walking back to their house, they didn't feel as safe being back, but they knew that they had to keep an eye out for each other.