034

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER. ࿐ྂ

a few minutes passed until the remaining five from upstairs joined them in the living room. the ten stared at their tied up friend who looked exhausted, but still won't break its pride.

"what time is it? i can't exactly tell." jennie asked as she held her phone which was dead. coincidentally, all of their phones lost life.

"probably six in the afternoon, or seven." jisoo muttered, although the lights were uncontrollably flickering, her scowl was very noticeable.

"i'll go make dinner then, i hope, with no disturbances." seokjin stood up, looking at them before heading out to the dim hallway that would lead to the kitchen.

"so, we're just going to wait? until something bad happens and we'll make a move?" hoseok asked, standing up, they'd been lounging in the living room in what felt like hours now.

"i'm constructing a plan in my head, be quiet." jisoo whispered-yelled. the blonde shut his mouth after hearing that.

"i don't feel that weird anymore, it's just cold." chaeyoung coughed as she grabbed the nearest pillow from the couch and hugged it.

"the temperature's dropping even more, at this rate, we'll be having a titanic death and we won't even know about it." yoongi huffed, air seemed to be appearing from his mouth in wispy smokes.

"it's either because it's almost Christmas, or it's because of the evil aura surrounding us." taehyung said blankly.

"maybe both." jimin lightly laughed.

"i don't know how you can still laugh, damn." namjoon turned to his friend in surprise.

"okay, i'll get blankets." jennie stood up and ran out of the living room.

"lisa?" chaeyoung called out, hoping that her friend was in there somewhere.

the girl tied up raised her head, laughing harshly, her eyes were darker than before, her lips were pale and bloody, the girl had been biting on it ever since.

"fuck you." lisa spat before laughing again, her soft voice became hoarse.

chaeyoung sighed in sorrow, staring at lisa. she couldn't believe her joyful friend turned into this monster.

"i got the blankets!" jennie announced as she passed the blankets one by one. everyone covered themselves with the blankets, they even wrapped a blanket around lisa, but the girl only shrugged it off.

"do you guys, do you guys smell that?" jungkook sniffed. the others began to sniff around too in question.

"smells like smoke." namjoon said. they stood up in alarm as they decided to check on seokjin.

jisoo and hoseok stayed in the living room, keeping an eye on lisa.

"what's going on there?" jisoo called out.

"it's just jin hyung making a mistake! he almost burned the house down!" taehyung replied back.

jisoo and hoseok shook their heads in disappointment as they kept their eyes on their friend.

"you're all, gonna die." lisa cackled. "burn in fire, like you're gonna burn in hell!"

hoseok stood back in alarm, jisoo stood her ground as she analyzed the girl in front of her.

"we're not burning in hell, if God will protect us." jisoo spoke.

"that scum you're speaking of, he's nothing! he's nothing, compared to my king, lucifer!" lisa cackled louder, getting attention from the people in the kitchen, they scrambled to the living room quickly.

"your king is the scum, Jesus Christ is our real king, you're weak." jisoo spoke back.

"no, you fucking bitch! lucifer is my king! not that fucking son of a bitch!" lisa stretched her neck to lean closer to jisoo, spatting on every word she said.

jisoo tilted her head, before hiding a smile.

"what if you're God? and you're testing us?"

this made lisa go wild, she began twisting around her chair, trying to break free from the tight ropes but she couldn't.

"i am not him, you bitch! i will never be that fucking vile scum!" lisa squirmed around.

"you are God. the savior of all, protector of heaven and earth." jisoo continued. lisa's eyes went black in rage as she continuously threw her head back crazily, as if she would snap her neck.

"i am not him! i am hwajae! i will never be the person you call me!" lisa growled, her lips getting bloodier as she spoke.

jisoo cracked a victorious smile, clicking her tongue.

"hwajae, that's your name." jisoo nodded her head at the girl who was startled.

"smooth." yoongi commented.