017

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ HOME. ࿐ྂ 

   they entered their empty abode of a home, the warm welcome no longer lingered on the residence, instead there was gray atmosphere and they never felt so suffocated.

everyone just stood at the door, not knowing what to do. they observed the stairs, the living room and the hallway to the kitchen.

yoongi was the first one to step foot inside, ignoring the gazes his friends left for him. he turned to them and gave them an assuring look, therefore namjoon entered next, then jisoo, then the rest.

they were never cautious, let alone at their own house, but there was always a first time for everything.

they made sure to never leave lisa alone, as she was the vulnerable one at the moment. lisa's bright demeanor had vanished, replaced by sick tone. she was all rainbows, but turned into monotone.

"so, what should we do?" seokjin cleared his throat, his lips forming a smile, attempting to lighten up the mood.

"we could watch a movie?" jisoo suggested.

"as long as it's not horror." jimin retorted before seating on the couch.

no one realized that lisa had flinched by the word 'horror.' lisa's cheeks went pale immediately as she squeezed chaeyoung's hands.

chaeyoung felt this and looked at lisa, she placed her arms around the pale girl, rubbed her back in order to make her feel at least in comfort.

jennie made eye contact with chaeyoung's worried ones and she immediately knew what to do, she went to their guest room and grabbed lisa's blanket, before grabbing lisa's favorite snack on her bag, rice puffs.

as soon as jennie came back to the living room, she wrapped the thick blanket on lisa as she handed lisa her rice puffs. lisa gave her a faint smile as she munched slowly.

"it's settled! we're going to watch harry potter!" jisoo grinned with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"no, we're going to watch fast and the furious." yoongi squinted his eyes.

"how about we watch coco instead?" hoseok raised an eyebrow and gave yoongi and jisoo a look then looking at lisa.

yoongi and jisoo immediately got the sign and agreed with him.

they huddled up on the couch after seokjin made them comfort foods, popcorn, kimchi and ramen.
lisa sat in between jennie and chaeyoung, the girls made sure to keep an eye on her every minute.

30 minutes has passed and they saw lisa, fast asleep. jennie smiled wryly, she was thankful lisa was finally able to go to sleep.

they all knew that lisa never went back to sleep after what happened that night.

so, they all stayed in the living room, not only to keep an eye on lisa, but to make sure they're all safe too.

they all fell asleep, not aware that the television had turned off on its own. the animated movie had switched into static, the light radiation of the television reflected on their skin.

but lisa had woken up, she felt a strange feeling in her gut. yes, she was wrapped in blankets and was inside jennie and chaeyoung's arms, but her eyes betrayed her.

the room became dark due to the night sky finally emerging. their only source of light was the television.

lisa tried her best to shut her eyes, she repeated in her mind, shut your eyes, shut your eyes!

but no matter what, she always opened them again, she tried to wake chaeyoung up, she tried to wake jennie up, but she couldn't bring herself to open her mouth.

then, she heard loud footsteps behind her, making her goosebumps appear, the thick blanket was warm, but she began to feel cold. lisa's eyes widened, she couldn't close it.

she had no choice, but to watch. she felt dying at the moment, she tried to fight back. she needed to be strong.

the footsteps stopped, lisa could sense that it stopped on her right side, next to chaeyoung. she awaited for something to happen to her.

nothing.

well, something did happen. but not to her.

chaeyoung's scream erupted in the silent home.

everyone shot awake, their eyes looking around and saw chaeyoung wide awake, breathing heavily. the others quickly sat closer to the girls in alarm.

"it's fine, guys. just a nightmare." chaeyoung said, panting while she visibly shuddered under everyone's eyes.

then they saw lisa, whose eyes were wide open, her skin was a scary kind of pale, like she was dead. she wasn't blinking. they weren't even sure if she was breathing at all.

"lisa!" jungkook gasped and went to his friend's side. he gently shook her shoulders, realizing that she was paralyzed.

after a minute, lisa gasped out and looked like she swam for a whole minute and needed air.

"lisa!!" they all called in worry.

lisa looked around her friends who were looking at her. she didn't know why, but there was something strange beneath.