003

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ HANGOUT. ࿐ྂ

"yesss! we're fucking going out of the house!" jungkook cheered as he wore his sunglasses.

"you talk as if you're quarantined for a year." namjoon grinned.

"it felt like it, hyung. i missed the touch of sunlight and the smell of fresh wind." jungkook sighed after walking out of the house.

they were startled when they heard a loud honk.

"ride in, bitches! we're not in a movie so stop bragging about nature and get the hell inside!" seokjin yelled after rolling the window down.

"what a killjoy." jungkook muttered.

they sat in the car, the rest waiting for them.

"geez, what took you so long? we've been waiting in the car for 30 minutes." jimin glared at jungkook.

"not my fault you didn't take your time." jungkook chuckled.

"here we go, amusement park!" hoseok cheered, sat next to yoongi who's looking out the window, laying on his neck pillow.

"ah shit." jimin mumbled.

"dude, don't be afraid. it's gonna be fun!" taehyung nudged his shoulder.

"yeah, it's fun because you're tall." jimin side looked him as taehyung laughed.

"there are gonna be hot girls there." taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

jimin's mood lightened in an instant and smirked.

"oh god, you gave him ideas. if jimin does something stupid you're going to be responsible." seokjin facepalmed.

"it's not like i'm going to molest girls. i'm only gonna flirt, that's all." jimin smiled like a good boy.

"how long will it take us to the amusement park?" yoongi asked, one eye opened.

"eh, probably an hour." seokjin took a peek at his phone.

"good, more time to sleep. oh, and fuck you hoseok for waking me up at 4am by blasting sistar on the fucking speaker. " yoongi drawled tiredly, glaring at the boy who was smiling brightly.