015

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ACTIVITY. ࿐ྂ

everyone ate silently after the weird encounter earlier. lisa cleared her throat to loosen the awkward tension. all that were heard was their utensils clinking with a bit of their chewing.

"are you guys sure you're all fine? this is really awkward." lisa snorted.

"we're all doing good, aren't we? we're probably just, stunned?" namjoon sighed.

"it's probably just one of our decorations, there's no such thing as, what do you call it? ghosts? supernatural creatures? so, let's just move on and spend our halloween without ruining things." seokjin stood up as he drank his water.

"this is definitely not how i see my halloween would look like." chaeyoung muttered, playing with her hands.

"are we really just going to ignore the fact that weird things were starting to happen in our house? you guys are saying it's probably decorations or whatsoever, but what if it's not?" jimin stood up, his chair making a loud screech.

"calm down, chim." hoseok mumbled, feeling the tension rise in the room.

"what are you saying, then? that your house is haunted by some entity that would kill us all? it's halloween, jimin. of course there's gonna be some spiritual beings going around, it's clearly in our culture." jennie scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"oh, yeah? then let's knock around at people's houses and ask them if some spirits started to sleepover at their house! if that's what you're implying." jimin rolled his eyes.

"don't be overdramatic, jimin. jennie's right, it's halloween. of course things like this would happen. you're being paranoid." seokjin massaged his temples.

"oh, so now i'm overdramatic? i'm paranoid? no! you guys are just so fucking ignorant, you knew these things were happening, yet you chose to ignore it!" jimin laughed sarcastically.

"i agree with jimin hyung, things are starting to get really weird here." jungkook spoke up.

"why are you dipshits fighting anyway? this is going to make us fight more. it's not a debate!" jisoo slammed her hands on the table.

"it's not like something bad's going to happen anyway, so let's not fight, okay?" lisa smiled at them, attempting to ease the tension again.

"jimin's just being paranoid, so let's move on and have fun." taehyung commented.

"really, tae? i'm just being paranoid? i don't know, maybe it's because of your stupid doll, things are happening at this rate!" jimin scoffed sarcastically.

"are you actually hearing yourself, jimin? you're blaming it on my doll again! all you did was blame it on my doll and tell us how it was haunted and some other shits. it's an inanimate object! it's just a rag doll that's completely harmless!" taehyung huffed.

"fine, don't fucking ask for help when that doll starts killing us one by one." jimin walked out of the dining room and went to his room and slammed the door shut.

"he's being immature." taehyung rolled his eyes.

"i'm with jimin hyung on this one, things have been really unexplainable ever since that doll entered the house." jungkook bit his lip.

"oh c'mon, you too? i thought you're on my side, kook?" taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"why the hell are you all picking sides, anyway? this is all just a misunderstanding, alright? i'm sure things will go back how they were before this." jisoo sighed.

"let's just leave what happened tonight, off to bed." yoongi yawned as he walked upstairs.

they all went back in their rooms upstairs, while the four girls settled in the guest room downstairs.

"i don't think it's okay for us to be here, i mean, they just fought." chaeyoung laid on the bed with lisa.

"i know right? but i really want to help them." lisa rolled left and right on the spacious bed.

"there's something off about this house." jennie stared at the wall infront of them. jisoo scrunched up her face before sitting next to jennie.

"do you think it's true? what jimin and jungkook was implying? about taehyung's doll?" jisoo asked.

"you've watched too much horror movies, unnie." jennie grinned.

"no, i'm serious. something's odd about that doll, i don't know why." jisoo sighed.

"we're all probably just tired, and that woman wanted to scare us. i'm sure we'll be fine tomorrow." chaeyoung gave them a light smile before tugging in the covers over her.

"goodnight!" lisa chirped before hiding in the sheets.

--

a loud screech erupted around the house. loud footsteps trailed down the stairs as the boys opened the guest room where the scream was heard.

"what happened?" namjoon opened the light switch and saw the girls around lisa who was tearing up.

"we don't know! we were just sleeping, then lisa started to scream!" jennie said, her hands were shaking.

"lisa, are you alright? what did you feel??" namjoon asked, worry laced in his voice.

"i-i felt something! it was cold! it was pulling my feet!" lisa sniffled as chaeyoung caressed her back.

"are you sure? maybe it's just a nightmare?" seokjin frowned.

"it's not a nightmare, believe me! it's real! it felt like a cold hand, with l-long nails! and it's fucking scary! it felt real!" lisa hugged her knees as she cried.

"i fucking told you all." jimin scoffed before walking over to lisa, whispering that she would be alright.

"chae, take care of her, okay? if something ever happens again, call us." namjoon said as chaeyoung nodded her head.

"oh, and don't forget to pray."