021

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ SHE'S NOT HER. ࿐ྂ

suddenly, everyone felt the hairs on their arms and back stood up, as they stared at the tall girl in front of them.

they went silent for a minute, staring at each other after, their hands shaking.

"oh come on, lalisa. why would we talk about you behind your back? stop being so dramatic." jisoo spoke up, trying her best to keep a casual tone.

"i know right? we would never do that you b-bitch!" jennie almost slapped herself for stammering on her words.

"what did you call me?" lisa's eyebrows raised, her eyes darkening which seemed to be an optical illusion to them, but it wasn't.

"chill, liz. you're taking things way too seriously, you know what? let's play a video game, that'll calm you down." jungkook stepped forward and pulled lisa's arm and dragged her to the living room, but not before looking behind him as he sent them a 'help' look.

"thank god jungkook's with us, i don't know how he could even be brave enough to touch her, let alone be with her in another room." chaeyoung squatted on the floor, her hands on her eyes.

"i don't even know if we should stay calm about this or we should seriously get help." hoseok breathed out as he rubbed his arms.

"we should probably wait until lisa—"

"we all know that isn't lisa!" yoongi whispered-yelled, cutting seokjin's words.

"fine, for the sake of names, let's just call her lisa." seokjin sighed.

"then let's call jiwon and her husband, then." namjoon spoke up, all of them turning to him.

"what if lisa becomes suspicious of us? and she gets all scary shit." jimin frowned.

"we have jungkook, namjoon and i. let's just stay put for a while and don't make lisa mad." namjoon grabbed his phone and dialled jiwon's number.

the rest watched him as he spoke for a few seconds, before ending the call.

"what did she say?" jennie asked, crossing her arms.

"they'll be here, i told her that lisa can't know we're investigating her, so we made them disguise as my cousins." namjoon said as they nodded at him in agreement.

"what about the doll?" taehyung frowned, completely forgetting he owned that doll.

"jiwon said she'll do something about it, they'll be here tomorrow." namjoon stated.

"i think we should go to jungkook now, he's probably frightened." hoseok said as he motioned for them to follow him in the living room.

they went inside and watched the maknaes play a video game, if none of these things were happening, they would've said they were having fun.

but, no.

jungkook wasn't playing as energetically as he usually did, he was scared of beating lisa at the game, he didn't want to make her mad.

lisa, on the other hand, was emotionless as she stared at the screen. her fingers moving rapidly on the controller, almost breaking it.

they looked at each other as jimin placed a comforting hand on jungkook's shoulder.

they flinched, as the television screen suddenly blasted off. it was dark once again, jisoo immediately turned on the lights to get rid of the eerie feeling that the others felt too.

when the lights were turned on, they sat around the couch, it was like the other day again, it was eeriely quiet and boring.

they watched as lisa stood up, walking outside the living room without a word. they all finally calmed down as they breathed out, the tension was at ease.

but not for too long.

lisa immediately walked back, their breaths hitched when they saw her holding the doll, but this time, she wasn't smiling.

they expected her to sit next to them, but she didn't.

instead, she walked like she was limping, before stopping in front of taehyung. taehyung stopped breathing as he tried to control his shaking knees.

lisa extended her arms, pulling one of taehyung's arms as she put the doll inside of taehyung's arms, before closing it with his other arm. now, taehyung was hugging the doll.

lisa just stared for a second, before sitting next to chaeyoung and plopped on the couch, falling asleep after.

"tae, are you okay?" jisoo asked with fright on her face.

"i think i should be the one asking you that." taehyung motioned to lisa who was sleeping in between chaeyoung and jisoo with a small smile on her face.

"my goosebumps won't go." chaeyoung's eyes widened as she rubbed her arms rapidly, everywhere felt cold.

"oh my god." yoongi hugged his arms.

everywhere was cold in the moment, as if there's a presence in the room with them.

"i think we should all go to rest, i'll wake all of you up when it's dinner time." seokjin said as jungkook carried his sleeping friend on his arms and took her to the guest room.

the boys went upstairs after, the girls wasn't exactly pleased with sleeping in a room with another girl they didn't know.

jennie, jisoo and chaeyoung decided to share a bed, while lisa was sleeping on the other one. call them cowards, they said, but they're really scared and freaked out.

an hour later, the calm was gone, and there was the storm.

taehyung had woken up, with a bite mark on his arm.