030

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CONSCIOUS. ࿐ྂ

"jiwon!"

arms wrapped around jiwon as she gasped, cold sweat trickling down her face, little tears coming from her eyes.

jiwon felt relieved when the aura she saw earlier was finally gone, replaced with a light and comfortable one. she looked around her surroundings and saw that she was in a hospital room.

an iv was next to her as she felt the irritating feeling of the needle inside her hand. she was still wearing the clothes she wore before.

jiwon turned to her friends and saw how few they were.

"jiwon! you got me so worried! how are you feeling, love?" seojoon held her hands gently, concern written on his face as his lips trembled.

"i'm fine, i just had a rough dream. what happened?" jiwon scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"you fell unconscious when we were raiding the house for, the doll. what happened to you?" seojoon caressed her face full of love and care.

"i just, all i remember was feeling this dark, i don't know. everything else was off, then i fainted." jiwon shook her head, describing the things she remembered vividly.

"i'll never leave you again, love. you're gonna be safe, now." seojoon sighed as he massaged his temples.

jiwon turned to the side and saw taehyung on the hospital bed next to her, he was sleeping and he had a bandage around his arm.

jimin, chaeyoung, jennie and hoseok were also asleep on the nearby couch, they seemed to fall asleep after sitting there for a long time.

"how long have i been out?" jiwon sat up carefully, not making any noise that might wake the others up.

"you've been unconscious for 3 hours, an hour at home and two hours in here." seojoon explained as he gave her a glass of water.

jiwon nodded in understanding as she drank from the glass, her thirst finally gone. she felt like she haven't tasted water for a year.

"by the way-"

"jiwon, you're back!"

jimin and the others woke up when they heard taehyung exclaim the return of jiwon.

chaeyoung and jennie hugged jiwon as taehyung smiled as he sat still on the hospital bed.

"i'm feeling okay now, no need to worry." jiwon chuckled as she patted their backs. hoseok gave an apple to jiwon, the older woman accepted it with gratefulness.

"y'know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!" hoseok grinned as jiwon couldn't help but smile back at the boy's cheerful personality.

"thank you, hoseok." jiwon smiled as the boy only grinned in return.

"it's good to see that you're finally back, jiwon. we didn't know what to do earlier." jimin laughed, but worry still creased his eyebrows.

"don't worry, nothing's gonna happen to me anymore. i can handle it." jiwon beamed as she finished her apple.

"how about you, taehyung? are you feeling alright?" jiwon asked to the brunette on the other bed.

"yeah, my arms not feeling so much pain anymore." taehyung nodded as he patted his bandaged arm gently.

"that's good. i guess we can go home now," jiwon grinned at him as she turned to her husband. "can you call the doctors, sweetie?"

seojoon nodded before running out of the hospital room. he returned quickly with the doctor as she was disposed of the IV and was prescribed of a medicine.

seojoon helped his wife stand up as they walked out of the hospital room, taehyung and the others behind him.

"by the way, where is lisa and the rest? are they in the hospital canteen?" jiwon turned to them as she held her bag.

"lisa? she's at home, with the others." seojoon answered.

jiwon's smile faltered as she stopped on her steps in realization.

"you left her at home when she could be attacked?!"

jiwon heard a deep, dark chuckle.