013

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ BACK ࿐ྂ

"what the fuck?!" seokjin stood up, holding his phone.

"why, hyung? what happened?" jungkook stood with him in panic.

seokjin turned his phone facing the younger to let him have a peek.

"dead man found at amusement park, amusement park said to be closed for a while." jungkook mumbled as he read the headline.

"wait, isn't that the guy who was in charge of the hanging thing i did?" jungkook's eyes widened.

"that's creepy." jimin walked down the stairs, holding his phone too, seeming to have seen the news too.

"what was the reason he died?" hoseok asked, he stopped eating chips in fear.

"he was stuck and was crushed under the rides." yoongi said, yawning.

"oh my god." namjoon gaped.

"i told you guys, this. is. why. we. watch. final destination!" jimin said between claps.

"i'm kidding, it doesn't really say the reason. it's probably sensitive for people or they also didn't know what happened." yoongi snickered, making namjoon and jimin glare at him.

"hey guys, what's up?" taehyung waved at them, who just finished taking a bath, the raggedy doll in his arms.

"get that demonic shit away from me, tae. or i'll seriously punch you." hoseok sneered.

"c'mon hyung, it's just a doll. it won't do any harm." taehyung shrugged.

"i'm not giving my full trust for tae right now, until he gets rid of that doll." jimin announced, avoiding taehyung who was supposed to sit next to him.

"what happened to being soulmates, chim? besides, why are you all scared of an innocent doll who didn't cause anything bad?" taehyung rolled his eyes.

"again, this is why you should watch horror movies, tae. you won't live watching home alone or the avengers." hoseok facepalmed.

"let him breathe, you little shits. it's just a doll. it's not a big deal! we are not arguing because of a stupid doll!" seokjin yelled, making the six stop talking.

namjoon cleared his throat before speaking,
"let's not fight over a children's toy, alright? y'all are being petty."

"not me, just them." yoongi pointed to the 4.

they were startled by a loud knock on the door. hoseok stood up and opened the door.

"of course, it's hoseok who opens the goddamn door. why are you guys so lazy." jisoo peeked and laughed.

"girls, you're back!" seokjin smiled.

"i hope you have a vacant floor, because we're sleeping over! things kinda went weird in our house. power went out." jennie walked in and showed her small bag.

"wassup, wassup!" lisa danced goofily as she entered, followed by chaeyoung who was smiling at all of them.

"we have guest rooms, so don't worry." seokjin winked at them.

"so, what's up? you boys seemed off, did anyone fight or.." jisoo trailed off as she looked at some of the boys who fidgeted in their seats.

"some of them." yoongi coughed awkwardly.

"oh no, why?" chaeyoung frowned.

"it's because of that damned doll." seokjin rolled his eyes.

jisoo widened her eyes as she looked at the doll in taehyung's hand.

"don't tell me you're going to say something about bee too." taehyung scoffed.

"no, that doll looks really familiar, aside from seeing it in the amusement park, I don't know, maybe it was a childhood doll, nevermind." jisoo shook off her thoughts.

"why are you fighting over a doll, i mean, halloween is coming, and it's going to be a great use to scare people." lisa smirked.

"that's not a bad idea!" the youngest eventually agreed.

"oh stop it, kook. you're always agreeing when it comes to pranks and misfits." jimin raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, I would've mistaken him and lisa being long lost siblings or something." chaeyoung snickered.

"just get along, boys. don't ruin your friendship over a stupid doll, no offense tae." jennie rolled her eyes.

the four sighed as seokjin grinned.

"that's what I thought."