036

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ IDIOCRACY. ࿐ྂ

the dark aura inside the house vanished, it seemed like when hwajae disappeared, its negative energy went with him. the others didn't have anything to do for now, but to keep lisa safe and sound.

jiwon and seojoon was taken to the hospital, no traces of their possibilities waking up was evident.

namjoon was in charge for the electric maintenance along with hoseok. taehyung, jungkook and seokjin cleaned the house. jimin, yoongi, jennie, chaeyoung and jisoo made sure that lisa was comfortable at all costs.

a few arrangements was made in the house as well, they decided to move the beds in the living room so they would be able to protect each other even at terms of sleeping.

crosses and rosaries were bound inside the house, jisoo made sure there were an enough amount of protection for them. lisa was also provided a rosary for her to wear, as she lost the one jiwon gave her back then.

taehyung's injury wasn't fully healed but the young man couldn't feel anything anymore. the rest were still looking for the missing doll, but failed once again.

they tried to live normal again, visiting the unconscious couple in the hospital, the doctor stated that they were diagnosed in a coma. the teenagers felt guilt and pity at the same time. it wouldn't have happened if they weren't being reckless.

lisa, was the most guilty of all. but her friends insisted that it wasn't her who did it, even if her physical body did, her spiritual body did not, lisa felt a bit assured at this.

this routine took a few weeks, repeating, repeating, and repeating all over again.

but it lasted, until now.

"oppa!" lisa giggled while she ran around the house, holding a paper airplane.

"give me the airplane, lisa! don't give it to that traitor, kim seokjin!" hoseok tried to grab the airplane from lisa, holding a death stare at their eldest member.

"i'm not a traitor! hoseok's the real traitor! i saw him whispering something at chaeyoung! an evil accomplice!" seokjin shook his head as he stared back at hoseok.

"no, i didn't!"

"who do i really trust?" lisa sighed, pouting a little.

"me!" both guys spoke at the same time, thus, making them both glare at each other again.

"lisa, think wisely! you need to get us out!" voices in a room screamed.

lisa looked between both guys, sighing before throwing the paper airplane in the air.

the paper airplane landed on seokjin's hand.

hoseok sighed in defeat as he grabbed his phone and played a siren.

chaeyoung, jisoo, jungkook and namjoon walked over and stood next to hoseok.

"so, did we win?" chaeyoung asked, a hopeful smile on her face.

but her smile was wiped out when she saw seokjin holding the paper airplane.

another siren was heard, this time, from seokjin's phone.

"we won! you losers, suck!" jennie, jungkook, jimin yoongi and taehyung ran out of the room in excitement.

the other team growled in disappointment as they dropped on the couch defeatedly.

"the point was not to be suspicious! you are being too obvious!" jisoo debated, running a hand through her hair.

"these two made it too obvious, jin saw it!" namjoon sighed.

chaeyoung and hoseok sat in embarassment, the other team's loud cheering was heard.

"so what do we get as a prize?" jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"how dare you ask for the prize? you didn't even help!" jennie gasped, glaring at the boy.

"i helped! at that eviction part!" jimin argued.

"you guys shut up, so what's the prize then?" yoongi asked.

"i am the host, so i get to pick the prize!" lisa grinned giddily as she picked up a piece of paper and wrote on it.

she held the paper before showing it to the rest.

"geez, are you that excited that your handwriting looked like a horse stepped on it?" jungkook grimaced, making lisa glare at him.

"seokjin shall act as a professional chef, jisoo, jennie and chaeyoung shall be maids, jungkook, yoongi and jimin shall be butlers, taehyung shall be the dog, namjoon shall be my father." the ten read all together.

a silence was in the room for a few seconds before chaos broke in.

"i won't complain as a chef at all!"

"this is what you call a prize?!"

"do we wear fancy maid dresses?"

"why am i a butler?!"

"oh, i'm the father, that's sweet."

"you guys can't just complain! you're lucky you're not a dog!"

lisa chuckled at their reaction, once they stopped bickering lisa cleared her throat.

"c'mon, guys! can't you do it for me?" lisa threw on her puppy eyed look. the others tried to resist, but gave in immediately.

the rest of the day worked well, although they wouldn't admit it, but they did enjoy the roles given to them.

the night time arrived, as they got ready for bed, it also indicated that their roles finally ended, it was indeed an exhausting day.

it felt almost like a few hours, until they heard an ear shattering scream. it didn't help as they were all in the same room, everyone immediately woke up.

they shot up from their beds and seokjin immediately turned the lights open, they were horrified from what they saw.

taehyung's arm was bleeding, it wasn't like the bleeding they saw last time.

this time, his skin was torned open, bits of his flesh was noticeable under the rain of blood.