SAGARIKA'S PLAN

Duryodhan, Dushashan and Shakuni came to Virat Nagar, to search for Pandavas. Luckily Maharaj Virat was with them, and refused Duryodhan to inspect the servants and maids who came in the palace since a year. Keechak though had a sudden realization, and agreed to help Duryodhan if they help him to seize the throne of Matsya Desh.

Sairendhri and Madhavika were going in their quarters, they both were worried regarding Duryodhan, Dushashan and Shakuni being here, suddenly Keechak came in front and stopped them both.

"Pranipat Samragyi and Senapti-Bharya." He said fake bowing. They both looked at him with shock.

"You both must be wondering how I know about you both ? I had a suspicion on you both since the beginning, and now as Yuvraj Duryodhan came here it turned into confirmation. And I will tell them all about you both." Keechak said.

"You can't." Sagarika said.

"Oh watch me." Keechak challenged. Draupadi and Sagarika looked at him with worry. If he tells them they would have to again go through 12 years of Vanvas and 1 year of Agyatvas.

"Hey ! Don't be sad. I don't want frown lines to spoil those beautiful faces." Keechak said.

"What do you really want ?" Draupadi asked.

"We three, my room, tonight." Keechak said seductively.

"Keechak, be in your limits !" Sagarika said.

"What ? This woman has five husbands, having another won't be problem. And as for you, I know you enjoy older men." Keechak laughed and left.

"What now ?" Sagarika asked Draupadi.

"There is no way we are going to give in to his desires." Draupadi said.

"We should consult the Pandavas." Sagarika said.

《TIMESKIP》

"HOW DARE HE !!" Bheem roared.

"Keep it down Bheem." Yuddhistir said. Although they were in middle of the forest, one can never be too sure.

"NO BHRATA NOT ANYMORE !! HE HAS CROSSED ALL THE LIMITS !!" Arjun roared.

"But what can we do ?" Yuddhistir asked helplessly.

"Jyesht, I'd rather give up my life then go in that Keechak's room." Sagarika said.

"Yes Aryaputra Yuddhistir, we have to do something about him." Draupadi said.

"But if we kill him then that Duryodhan would come to know and will find us." Sehdev said.

"Even if he comes to know about it, he can't find us." Sagarika said.

"How ?" Nakul asked.

"I have a plan." Sagarika said.

"What is it ?" Yuddhistir asked.

"Bhrata Bheem and Arya Arjun will go to Keechak in our place and kill him." Sagarika said.

"But Duryodhan's room is near to Keechak's room. He can hear his screams, then he'll find us." Yuddhistir said.

"He cannot, thats where me, Devar Nakul and Devar Sehdev come in." Saharika said.

"What do we have to do ?" Nakul asked.

"Make some noise." Sagarika said smiling.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
THE NAME KEECHAK SOUNDS LIKE ITS A NAME FOR A SPECIES OF WORMS.
LIKE SOMEONE WOULD SAY, "BAARISH KE MAUSAM MAI, ZAMEEN SE KEECHAK NIKALTE HAI."

REALLY A WEIRD NAME INDEED.

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE DESI BOYS !!
WHO ALL THOUGHT OF THIS SONG WHEN SAGARIKA SAID THAT ?