5 HAIR LOCKS

"Bhabhishree you said Bhrata Arjun is very emotional, what do you mean ?" Nakul asked.

"Yeah, I don't think Arjun is that emotional." Bheem said.

"Oh you should have seen him when he was saying goodbye to Saatvik and Sahana." Sagarika said.

"Bhabhishree, do tell." Sehdev said.

"Well..." Sagarika sighed remembering the moment.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Arya leave them." Sagarika said holding his arms trying to drag him.

"No I can't leave them !!" Arjun cried holding the hands of his babies.

"Arya we have to go !" Sagarika said pulling him, he walked with her sadly.

Arjun turned around to take a last glance at them but as he saw them, tears flooded his eyes. He jerked his hands off and ran towards them picking them up. The babies looked at him confused.

"NO I CAN'T LEAVE THEM !" Arjun cried hugging them. Sagarika groaned.

"ARYA WE HAVE TO GO !!" Sagarika yelled trying to pull him. But fell backwards as Arjun didn't budge. She angrily got up stomped towards him and grabbed his arm.

"PANDUPUTRA ARJUN IF YOU DON'T LEAVE THEM NOW THEN I SWEAR TO GOD !!" Sagarika roared dragging him.

"Please don't do this Sagarika !" Arjun cried as Sagarika dragged him out of the room.

"They are my children too ! This is for the best." Sagarika said pulling him.

"Children, We will meet soon !!" Arjun said dramatically. Sagarika rolled her eyes, literally she was dragging a crying grown man, a warrior, like a mother drags her son.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

The Pandavas except Arjun laughed listening to this.

"Seriously Arjun, I thought you were the least emotional out of us." Bheem said.

"Bhrata Bheem....." Arjun trailed off completely embarrassed.

"Where is Jiji ? I don't think it takes that long to fetch water." Sagarika said.

"You are right it doesn't." Bheem said.

"I'll go and see." Arjun said leaving.

Its been quite a while since Arjun left, suddenly they heard sound of a horse and there he was with Panchali dragging a person on the ground.

He got off the horse and slapped the man so hard that he fell on Yuddhistir's feet. Sagarika looked at him confused.

"Arya who is he ?" Sagarika asked.

"Sindhuraj Jaydrath !" Arjun said.

"Husband of Dusshala." Bheem said.

"He tried to kidnap Panchali and take her to Duryodhan so they can ruin our Agyatvas." Arjun said.

"Jiji..." Sagarika said and Panchali ran towards her embracing her.

"You alright ?" Sagarika asked. Panchali nodded and gave her a sad smile.

"Well then he must be punished not for attempting to Kidnap Jiji but for attempting to kidnap a woman." Sagarika said.

"There is only one punishment for this ! Death !" Bheem said neck locking Jaydrath.

Nakul took out his dagger and gave it to Bheem but as he tried to slice his neck, a sudden realization hits Arjun

"Bhrata Bheem don't do it !" Arjun stopped him.

"Why ?!" Bheem asked.

"He is the wife of Dusshala, we can't make our own sister a widow." Arjun said.

"He is right, we cannot punish innocent Dusshala like this." Panchali said.

"Then I have another punishment for him." Bheem said and took the dagger and started to shave off his head.

"Bheem don't do this !!" Jaydrath said. Bheem payed no heed and shaved off his head leaving 5 hair locks.

"This 5 hair locks represent 5 Pandavas and how you payed for attempting to kidnap their wife." Bheem said, Jaydrath sat frozen on spot.

"Bheem the sun is about to set and it's time for us to leave for our Agyatvas." Yuddhistir said and all of them left, leaving Jaydrath with his 5 locks behind.

The Pandavas were making their way out of the forest and Sehdev looked incredibly stressed and Sagarika sensed it.

"Devar Sehdev what happened ?" Sagarika asked.

"Bhabhishree I am having a prenotion that we made a grave mistake by leaving Jaydrath alive today." Sehdev said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
HOW DID YOU LIKE EMOTIONAL ARJUN ?

AND HOW WAS THE TRAILER I MADE ?