FIRST MEETING

"Come, let me introduce you to my husbands." Draupadi said taking Sagarika towards the Pandavas, Krishna was also there.

~Arjun's POV~

I was petting Tarun when I saw Draupadi coming towards us with someone. Who is she ? Looks like the perfection of entire universe has been manifested in one.

"Rajkumari !!" Tarun said and flew towards her. Oh so she is Rajkumari Sagarika, she's more beautiful than I imagined.

"Thank God you're all right Tarun." Sagarika said, her voice is so sweet, just imagine her singing.

"Yes, Panduputra Arjun took great care of me." Tarun said, don't mention me I can't handle it.

"Thank you." She said to me, oh God what do I say ?

"Don't mention it, Rajkumari." I said sheepishly. I can sense Nakul smirking, oh dear here starts all the teasing.

My brothers, Madhav, Panchali and Sagarika all engage in a conversation and I just stand here awkwardly, but I don't mind as I would be more awkward while talking.

~Draupadi’s POV~

My God, Arya Arjun is so smitten by her but why isn't he talking to her ?! Don't stare at her Arya, say something. Otherwise she'll think you're some sort of creep then what will be left of your chances with her ?!?!

"Rajkumari !" Someone called and it turned out to be none other than Bhrata Duryodhan. What does he plan to do ?

"Rajkumari care to take a stroll with me ?" Bhrata Duryodhan said, I never knew he could talk so sweetly. Oh I know his wicked reasons for this, but we can't let it happen. I tightened my grip around her hand as on an instinct.

"Rajkumari, we didn't get a chance to talk." Arya Arjun said coming in front of her and Bhrata Duryodhan. Oooooooh getting protective already are we. Sagarika looked at both of them confused.

"Besides the celebration is held in your honor you shouldn't leave the place to take a stroll with somebody." Arya Arjun said. Smooth move.

I can sense the tension between Bhrata Duryodhan and Arya Arjun, both of them giving death stares to each other.

"Well I think he is right, forgive me we shall take a stroll some other day." Sagarika said.

"It's all right, don't worry about it. I shall be staying here for sometime, we'll get plenty of time to take a stroll." Bhrata Duryodhan said and glared at Arya Arjun before leaving.

Today Sagarika chose Arya Arjun and I have a feeling that she'll keep choosing him again and again forever. But I have a bad feeling regarding Bhrata Duryodhan, he too wants to make her his.

《TIMESKIP》

Arjun was walking aimlessly, completely at joy after talking with Sagarika.

'People say it right it's in the eyes always the eyes. Her eyes are so blue that I drowned.' Arjun thought as he bumped into someone.

"Lost in someone's thoughts are we Parth ?" Krishna said smirking as he gave a glass of juice to Arjun.

"Madhav its nothing.......well you know everything already." Arjun sighed taking a sip.

"Parth, someone else is also lost in her thoughts. You better watch out for him." Krishna said pointing at Duryodhan, who was evily grinning and staring at Sagarika who was with her brother.

Arjun could feel his blood boil, not only because it was Sagarika but also how a man can have lustful feelings towards a woman. But he suppressed it so the celebration is not ruined.

"Well then Madhav, it won't be the first time I stole his love." Arjun said remembering, Draupadi’s swayamvar and Subhadra's elope.

"Indeed." Krishna laughed as they both took a sip of their juice.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N

ARJUN : Bhrata Duryodhan say Pencil.
DURYODHAN : Pencil.
ARJUN : Your chances with Sagarika Cancel.
DURYODHAN : ARJUN !!!