CROSSING LIMITS

"Our Supreme Emperor being under the authority of a fool is something we can't accept." Shishupal said throwing another morpankhs.

"Chedi Yuraj, who here is more deserving than Vasudev in this court ? He has the knowledge of everything kind." Yuddhistir said

"All that is a lie !! Kings if you look carefully at the life of that Yadav then you will know quite easily that all he has done is deceive and cheat people !" Shishupal said throwing a morpankh, Duryodhan and Shakuni smirked.

"This man is not only a thief but also unrighteous, he is a rebel, also a liar. If someone goes by his advice then what benefit would he give to Aryavart ?!" Shishupal said throwing more morpankhs.

"Be quite Chedi Yuvraj !! Your rambling about Vasudev is intolerable to me !" Bheem said. Shishupal laughed.

"So ? will you kill me ? Look at this Vrikoder Bheem, O Revered Kings. He married a demoness, and this treacherous Krishna made this unrighteous Vrikoder the Crown-Prince." Shishupal said throwing morpankh.

"SHISHUPAL ! I WILL BEHEAD YOU THIS INSTANT." Bheem lunged towards Shishupal but Bhism stopped him.

"Bheem Stop !! Until the Maharaj gives him a punishment you can't lay a finger on him." Bhism said.

"Chedi Yuvraj, do not cross your limits in this court of mine." Yuddhistir warned, Shishupal laughed.

"Kings, this Yuddhistir is preaching to me about crossing my limits, while he gave a cowherd the highest honor. Yuddhistir didn't your father teach you what is correct and what is not ? But how could he ? Pandu himself had committed the unrighteous deed of killing a sage." Shishupal laughed.

"CHEDI YUVRAJ !! If you have a problem with our Rajsui Yagya then go back and wait for our army. But do not resort to verbal abuses, and diminish your respect." Arjun warned.

"You better be quiet, Arjun. Don't teach me about respect when you yourself touch your wife's feet. You are the most lying low-life, I have ever seen, go and drown yourself." Shishupal said.

"O Revered Kings, this Arjun is a creep, marrying someone so young ?! But the Senapti-Bharya is also no less, she is indeed beautiful, but don't be bewitched as she is an enchantress, luring men to her bed until she gets what she wants." Shishupal said throwing another morpankh.

"SHISHUPAL !!" Arjun roared and was about to lunge at him but Sagarika stopped him.

"Let that dog bark." She said holding his arms. She was aware of the prophecy.

"Chedi Yuvraj, leave my court this instant or else I'll have to sentence you to death." Yuddhistir warned. Shishupal scoffed.

"In order to prove himself as the most powerful man of Aryavart, this deceptive Krishna has conspired a weave of deception. Couldn't the great warrior Bhism have got the honor ?" Shishupal said

"Shishupal, I have no objections with Vasudev being felicitated. Then why are you arguing for no reason ?" Bhisma said.

"Why will you have any objections Bhism ? You are incompetent after all." Shishupal laughed. Duryodhan and Shakuni chuckled.

"Brother Shishupal, are you keeping a count of your sins ? Only 100 of your sins would be forgiven by me." Krishna warned.

"Keep quiet, cowherd. You're a wicked man who marries wives of other men. You married 16000 of Narkasur's wives, everyone here is aware of your lewdness." Shishupal said.

"Don't walk so blindly on the sinful path that you are unable to count those sins." Krishna warned. Shishupal scoffed.

"I am well aware what I am doing Bhratashree Krishna and  I even know why you are getting the Prathamargya. Surely Drupad-Kanya Panchali and Kshitij-Kanya Sagarika must have asked their incompetent husbands to give the greatest honor to you." Shishupal said throwing more morpankhs.

"Friends with married women ? Oh please. We all know what relation you have with these two ladies. We all know what Raas-leela you three are-" Shishupal went silent realizing there were no more morpankhs. He looked at Krishna frightened as Krishna had Sudarshan Chakra in his hands.

"Its time to be quieten down Shishupal." Krishna said as his Sudarshan beheaded Shishupal.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
HERE'S A MEME I MADE.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆A/NHERE'S A MEME I MADE