WHAT NOW ?

"Madhav you called for me ?" Arjun asked entering Krishna's room.

"Yes Parth. There is something I need to tell you." Krishna said with a frown on his face.

"What is it Madhav ?" Arjun asked.

"Duryodhan asked for Sagarika's hand in marriage and Maharaj agreed." Krishna said, Arjun was frozen in spot.

"What ?" Arjun muttered.

"There no time to mourn, go and ask her hand in marriage from Maharani Madhavi right now. And convince her in saying a yes." Krishna said. Arjun was still frozen in spot.

"Parth, we have no time just GO!" Krishna said pushing him out of the room.

Tears streamed down Arjun's eyes as he looked for Maharani Madhavi, he couldn't believe that his worst nightmare was about to come true. He finally found her in the royal garden, Arjun wiped his tears and approached her.

"Maharani, I want to talk to you." Arjun said.

"What can I do for you Rajkumar ?" Maharani asked.

"I want your daughter's hand in marriage." Arjun said.

"WHAT !?!" Maharani exclaimed.

"I love your daughter dearly, and will respect her forever." Arjun said.

"Why would I give her hand in marriage to you !?!" Maharani asked angrily.

"Because if you don't then she'll marry Yuvraj Duryodhan." Arjun said.

"How !?! What !?!" Maharani exclaimed again.

"Maharaj has agreed to give Sagarika's hand in marriage to Duryodhan." Arjun said.

"Then why do you come to me ?" Maharani asked.

"Because a mother's consent is as important as a father's consent, if not even more. You also did penance for her, you too have a saying in it." Arjun said.

"I don't know what to say." Maharani said.

"Well, Govind sent me here so you can agree to this marriage." Arjun said

"Vasudev ? He sent you here ?" Maharani asked surprised. Arjun nodded.

"So he agrees to this marriage ?" Maahrani asked.

"He does, he probably bought me here for this reason only."

"Then there must be something more to it." Maharani said.

"All his plans do." Arjun said, Maharani sighed and looked at him.

"Will you promise me one thing Rajkumar ?" Maharani asked, Arjun nodded.

"Protect her from that wicked Duryodhan at all costs." Maharani said.

"I will I promise." Arjun said.

"Well then, it's a yes from me." Maharani said and left.

'If this is a dream, then Narayan let it never end.' Arjun thought as happy tears formed in his eyes.

Maharani quickly made her way to Maharaj Kshitij, and looked at him angrily.

"Maharaj, how could you do this ?" Maharani asked.

"If I didn't then there would have been a war." Maharaj said as tears streamed down his eyes.

"So the great Saurashtra-naresh who spent most of his life in the battle field is afraid of wars now ?" Maharani scoffed.

"Those were different times, after having Sagarika I realized how beautiful life can be and you can't just take it away." Maharaj said.

"So you will ruin her life ?" Maharani asked.

"I had no choice." Maharaj cried.

"But I did, and I have given her hand in marriage to Rajkumar Arjun." Maharani said.

"But I already said yes to Yuvraj Duryodhan." Maharaj said.

"That doesn't matter, my decision is final and in her favour." Maharani said.

"Why don't we let her decide ?" Someone said, they turned around and saw Vasudev Shri Krishna.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N

ARJUN : I have changed my name.
SAGARIKA : To what ?
ARJUN : Marryme.
SAGARIKA : Marryme ?
ARJUN : Oh my God, yes.
DURYODHAN AT A DISTANCE : ARJUN !!!

(A convo for Aadya_the_wordsmith)