SHARING THE BED

"Now you both go inside !!" Bheem said and he and Subhadra pushed both Arjun and Sagarika inside the room.

"Bhrata Bheem-" Before Arjun could say anything the door was shut close on his face. All he could hear was their chuckling and footsteps as they went away.

The room was decorated with flowers, it had a swing beside the entrance, a dressing table in front of the swing. The end of the room had a bed and beside the bed was a balcony and on the other side of the bed a table with few chairs.

There was an awkward silence in the room, Sagarika sat on the dressing table and removed her heavy jewelries, to get more comfortable. She removed it all except the ones representing the fact that she is married.

"Sagarika..." Arjun called hesitantly.

"Yes ?" She responded shyly.

"Today at the swayamvar, why did you choose me over Yuvraj Duryodhan ? Is it just because of my answer ?" Arjun asked the question he desperately needed answers to.

"I think even if you didn't gave the answer that satisfied me, I would have chosen you anyways." Sagarika said.

"Why ?" Arjun asked.

"I don't know, my soul has the answer but my mind doesn't." Sagarika said, although not a clear answer, Arjun was satisfied.

"What did you see in me ?" Sagarika asked.

"I didn't wanted to fall in love, not at all. But then you smiled and Narayan knows I lost it." Arjun said chuckling.

"You are the love that came without warning and you had my heart before I could say no." Arjun said. Sagarika looked at the other side, shyly.

"That's nice to know." She said and made her way to the bed.

Arjun adjusted the pillow on the small sofa in the balcony and tried to sleep on it. The sofa was too small compared to him, he was struggling to lay down comfortably. Sagarika noticed it.

"Are you fine ?" Sagarika asked.

"Yeah..." Arjun said adjusting his feet.

"Why don't you sleep here ?" Sagarika said.

"No...its alright." Arjun said still struggling on the sofa.

"You don't look comfortable." Sagarika said. Arjun too gave up, the sofa was too small.

"I'll sleep with you if you want, I'll sleep right there." Arjun said.

"There's plenty of room here." Sagarika said.

"Then fine, if you don't mind." Arjun said coming towards the bed.

"No its alright." Sagarika said and Arjun lied down on the bed now comfortable.

"I thought you wouldn't be comfortable." Arjun said.

"No I am fine." Sagarika said.

"I forgot to tell you, tomorrow is Holi. Our first one, and probably yours first too." Arjun said.

"Okay." Sagarika said.

Sleep soon took over both of them, as both were tired from the long day and traveling. The next morning they both were snuggled in each other's embrace, Arjun was embracing her waist and his head rested on her shoulders. Sagarika embraced his shoulders and her head rested over his head.

Sagarika woke up, and looked at Arjun who was holding her tightly. She tried to get out of his embrace but got more entangled. She sighed and shaked him a little.

"Hmmm ?" He hummed sleepily.

"Wake up." Sagarika said.

"Just a few moments." Arjun whispered grogily.

"Then leave me." Sagarika said.

"I'll never leave you. Stay close, please." Arjun whispered tightening his grip around her. Sagarika chuckled at this, the greatest Archer in the Aryavart was acting like a kid.

"Let me go, I have to get ready. Its Holi." Sagarika said. Arjun looked at her and smiled. Suddenly his eyes widened in realization and he backed away getting up.

"I am so sorry." He said.

"Don't mention it." Sagarika said and went inside the bathroom, and chuckled silently.

"That was bad, what will she think of me now ? I need to show her that I have utmost respect for her" Arjun muttered.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
ALTHOUGH ARJUN CAN SLEEP WHENEVER HE WANTS, WHEREVER HE PLEASES, BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN HE IS CAN BE COMFORTABLE EVERYWHERE. AND GOING WITHOUT SLEEP FOR A MONTH IS FOR SURVIVAL TIMES, REST OF THE TIME HE MUST SLEEP AS HE TOO CAN GET TIRED.

READY FOR HOLI, A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER COMING UP NEXT WHERE ARJUN WILL SHOW SAGARIKA HOW MUCH HE RESPECTS HER.