THE THREE APSARAS

"I never thought humans could be this beautiful." Rambha said coming in front of Sagarika.

"Indeed they are." Urvashi said looking at Arjun. Chitrasen nudged her bringing her back to her senses.

"Thank you." Sagarika said to Rambha.

"We shall learn music and dance from today itself." Chitrasen said.

"Give your children to me, I shall take good care of them." Indradev said taking the babies.

"Now let's go." Rambha said.

《TIMESKIP》

Sagarika, Arjun and the three apsaras were in the art hall. The Apsaras were good teachers, Sagarika learned music easily on the first day itself and Arjun was getting the hang of dancing. They decided to take a break and rest for a while.

"Sagarika, Arjun was dancing nicely on your tunes." Rambha teased.

"Devi Rambha, I always dance on her tunes." Arjun said making them chuckle.

"Anyone else's tunes you dance on ?" Urvashi asked.

"Nobody." Arjun said.

"Really ? No one besides her ?" Urvashi asked.

"Probably Panchali." Arjun said. Urvashi sighed disappointed.

"Devi Urvashi, did you expect a different answer ?" Sagarika asked.

"Not at all." Urvashi said nervously.

At night in their quarters Urvashi was lost in Arjun's thoughts, his voice, his muscular figure and his deep and focused eyes. Chitrasen and Rambha entered her room for a nightly visit.

"Chitrasen, Sagarika is so beautiful. She could rival any of us and win. I wonder how is she a human ? She could be mistaken for a goddess. And the way her lean fingers play the Veena...I am mesmerized." Rambha said breaking Urvashi's thought.

"I agree looks like the Tridev themselves have adorned her with beauty and grace." Chitrasen said. Urvashi groaned, they both have been talking about Sagarika the whole day.

"Can you both just stop !" Urvashi said.

"What happened Urvashi ?" Rambha asked, Urvashi fell silent.

"Let me tell you, She is in love with that Arjun." Chitrasen said, Rambha gasped.

"So what if I am ?!" Urvashi asked.

"Urvashi, it's not right for a teacher to fall for their students." Rambha said.

"Either way he is not going to fall for you." Chitrasen said.

"Why ? Am I not beautiful ? Am I not the most beautiful Apsara to ever exist ?" Urvashi asked.

"Urvashi, your beauty can only attract a man and break his virtues. But it cannot make someone fall in love." Rambha said.

"Watch me make him." Urvashi said stomping out of the room.

On the other side Arjun and Sagarika were in their room watching the kids sleep. Arjun looked at Sagarika lovingly and then at his adorable kids.

"Sagarika let's go for a walk." Arjun said.

"Now ?" Sagarika asked.

"The moon light is beautiful and so are you." Arjun said. Sagarika blushed.

"Lets go then." Sagarika said getting up.

They both went outside the palace and stopped at the Kalp-Vriksh. Few of the flowers from the Kalp-Vriksh fell on Sagarika making her smile, Arjun chuckled.

"Beautiful." Arjun muttered, Sagarika looked at him.

"The tree ! Its beautiful." Arjun covered up.

"And I am not ?" Sagarika teased.

"Yes ! You are !" Arjun said nervously. Sagarika laughed.

"So you're teasing me ?" Arjun asked.

"Maybe." Sagarika said chuckling.

Arjun quickly moved towards her and picked her up by her waist, spinning her around, making her laugh. He too smiled seeing her laugh.

Someone else also saw them and wasn't happy at all. You guessed it, Urvashi. Urvashi clenched her fists angrily and stomped out of there.

"Why does he love her so much and refuses to spare me a glace ?!" Urvashi said entering her room.

"Surely she is beautiful but I am Urvashi !" Urvashi muttered.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
URVASHI URVASHI TAKE IT EASY URVASHI