LIFETIME IN A MOMENT

Arjun and Sagarika were walking their way to Kailash, it was only a little far away now. Arjun looked at her confused how was she so comfortable walking on hard rocks ? Little did he know due to Govind she felt she was walking on flowers.

Arjun remembers the last night incident how she had that terrible nightmare. He has to show her that he loves her and wouldn't repeat the same mistake twice.

"Sagarika ?" He called.

"Yes." She responded stopping.

"Lets rest for a while." Arjun offered.

"Sure." Sagarika agreed.

They both looked for a nice place and finally sat underneath a tree. Arjun looked at Sagarika lovingly and an idea popped his mind.

"I'll just bring some water." Arjun said and left.

Sagarika kept waiting for him but he didn't return, she got up and looked at the direction he went but still no clue of him.

"SAGARIKA !!" She heard Arjun yell.

"SAGARIKA COME HERE !!" Arjun yelled again.

"ARYA !!" She called back as she ran to that direction.

She ran towards the lake and looked around everything was covered in beautiful flowers. All of a sudden some flowers fell on top of her from the sky. It was a rain of flowers.

"Sagarika." She heard Arjun call. She turned around and saw him standing beside a tree.

"You did this ?" Sagarika asked.

"Yes." Arjun said walking towards her slowly.

"It's beautiful." Sagarika said taking few steps towards him.

They both now stood in front of each other and stared at each other's eyes. Arjun grabbed her chin and bent down a little. Sagarika looked at him confused, what is he trying to do ? She got her answers when his their lips connected and her heart melted away.

A vision flashed in her mind, Chandrika, Rishi Nar, Demon Kali, Mahadev's boon, The fiery podium. Chandrika and Rishi Nar are together now as Sagarika and Arjun.

The kiss was for a moment but for Sagarika she saw a lifetime in it. For her it was her memories and the answers she was looking for. That's why he felt familiar, she has loved him before.

"Sagarika, its hard for me to put you into words because I have loved you in ways I have never loved anybody else." Arjun said.

Sagarika smiled or it was more like Chandrika smiled at Rishi Nar. But there was one thing in her mind, they have to perform penance. Is he going to leave her as he did in the past life ?

"We can't, what if this comes between our penance ?" Sagarika tested him.

"I used to think Love is nothing but a distraction but after meeting you I realized that it is anything but distraction. Love is the very source of our strength and will." Arjun said, well done he just passed.

"Today what I saw in your eyes gave me all my answers. Soul mates always end up together, no matter how much love is lost and no matter how much distance there was. You lose each other and find each other again." Sagarika said as a happy tears fell from her eye as she recognized her Rishi Nar.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N

ARJUN : Hum toh tere aashiq hai sadiyo purane...

SAGARIKA : Hum bhi Zamane se hai tere diwane...

ARJUN AND SAGARIKA : Chahe tu maane Chahe na maane. Chahe tu maane Chahe na maane...

DURYODHAN FROM INDRAPRASTH : ARJUN !!!

ANYONE KNOWS THIS SONG OF JITENDER AND BABITA ?! LOVELY SONG INDEED AND FITTING FOR THE SITUATION.

I SWEAR THIS 'ARJUN !!!' SERIES IS BOMB.