PLANS OF 13 YEARS

A lot of people have gathered outside the Indraprasth palace to see the departure of the Pandavas. Krishna was telling them to prepare for upcoming inevitable battle.

"Arjun, like Mata Durga's Trishul, like Brahmadev's Brahmasheer, in the same manner Mahadev has Pashupatastra. During battle, if you ever face a situation when you have to confront a power which is beyond my competency then you will need Pashupatastra. Thus Parth, go to Kailash practice austerity to Mahadev and acquire the weapon from him." Krishna said to Arjun

"Bhrata Bheem, the science of physical strength, no one knows that better than Pavanputra Hanuman. Therefore you go to Gandhmadan mountain and near the Hanumanth cave perform penance to Lord Hanuman. Acquire strength from him." Krishna said to Bheem.

"Nakul and Sehdev both of you have to acquire the benevolence of the Ashwin kumaras. So that when time comes you're able to protect your army." Krishna said to the twins.

"Jyesht, you very well know that righteousness is the basis of victory. And the basis of dharm is serving the ascetics, hence you and Panchali for 12 years will serve the ascetics and gather virtue." Krishna said.

"Sagarika, I want you to perform penance to Lord Kartik and gain all the knowledge of war, battle formations and techniques. And through him the lunar dynasty would be secured." Krishna said. Sagarika nodded.

"Your wish is our command." Arjun said and then looked at Subhadra and her pregnant belly sadly. She could give birth anytime soon and he should have been their.

"Parth don't worry about Subhadra, I will train your child myself. Your child shall be immortalized by the name Abhimanyu." Krishna said.

Suddenly they heard the sound of rath and saw Duryodhan and his companions arrogantly entering Hastinapoor. They smirked and looked down upon them in pity. But Draupadi and Sagarika instead of lowering their gaze in shame they glared at them right in the eye.

Duryodhan and Dushashan felt weird churn in their stomach looking in Draupadi and Sagarika's eyes. They were forced to lower their gaze, their so called masculinity was too weak compared to Draupadi’s and Sagarika's fierce femininity. So weak that even though they won today they weren't able to look at them straight in the eyes.

"We should be on our way." Draupadi said. Everyone bid their good byes and left.

"Bhratashree, what was their fault that they have to endure this ?" Subhadra said to Krishna.

"Don't worry Subhadra, this Vanvas will be hard for Pandavas but easy and peaceful for Draupadi and Sagarika." Krishna said.

Suddenly Draupadi and Sagarika felt like they weren't walking on hard road but on a bed of flowers. They both looked at each other confused and then at Krishna who smiled nodding. They both gave him a grateful smile and left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
AS WE KNOW LORD KARTIK IS THE SENAPATI OF GODS, THUS HE WILL GIVE SAGARIKA ALL THE KNOWLEDGE OF WAR STRATEGIES. ALSO LORD KARTIK IS WORSHIPPED IN ORDER TO HAVE CHILDREN.

YES THE LUNAR DYNASTY AKA CHANDRAVANSH WILL BE SECURED THROUGH SUBHADRA AND SAGARIKA.