ONE'S OWN CHILDREN

Its been a few days since Virat war, Arjun has gone to dwarika to ask for Narayani Sena for the upcoming war. He would be returning anytime soon with Subhadra, Krishna and Abhimanyu.

Currently, Sagarika and Draupadi were with Uttara.

"Uttara, ever since Maharani Sudeshna talked about your marriage yesterday you have been blushing." Draupadi teased, Uttara blushed even hard, Sagarika chuckled.

"You both are the wives of Pandavas, you surely would have seen the greatest warriors of Bharatvarsh ?" Uttara asked.

"We have seen." Sagarika said.

"Then tell me, who would be suitable for my groom ?" Uttara asked.

"Anyone you like. Bharatvarsh is the land of warriors and brave men." Draupadi said.

"Then who would be the one ?" Uttara asked.

"All those who lost the Virat war, I do not qualify them to be your groom." Sagarika said.

"Then who is left ?" Uttara asked. Draupadi and Sagarika looked at each other knowingly.

"According to me there is only one warrior who is worthy of being your groom." Draupadi said smiling.

"Who ?" Uttara asked excitedly.

"Son of Panduputra Arjun and Yadav Kanya Subhadra, nephew and student of Shri Krishna, Abhimanyu." Sagarika said smiling.

"Abhimanyu. When will I meet him ?" Uttara asked.

"Today itself, Aryaputra Arjun would be coming anytime soon with Subhadra, Govind and Abhimanyu." Draupadi said.

"Have you ever seen him ?" Uttara asked. They both shook their heads sadly.

"We haven't but we keep hearing his tales of Valor and Bravery." Sagarika said.

"You both trust him too much." Maharani Sudeshna said entering the room.

"What do you mean ?" Draupadi asked.

"Samragyi aur Senapti-Bharya, apni santaan apni hoti hai." Maharani Sudeshna said.

"What are you trying to say ? He is the brother of our children and we are his mothers." Sagarika said.

"Pardon me but he is not your son but the son of Rajkumari Subhadra. No other child can be dearer than one's own. We can never have the affection of the child born of another women." Maharani Sudeshna said. Both Draupadi and Sagarika frowned.

"I know quiet well, that if you win the war then Yadavas will make Abhimanyu the next king. And if you lose then Abhimanyu shall apologize to Hastinapoor and settle in Dwarika. The only ones to sacrifice themselves for you would be your own children and not Abhimanyu." Maharani Sudeshna said.

Sagarika and Draupadi smiled at her thinking, Maharani Sudeshna didn't understand the family of Pandu. Sacrifice and Righteousness runs through their veins. And little did she know that Abhimanyu would be the first one to make the sacrifice for Draupadi and Sagarika.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
PROBABLY THE MOST AWAITED CHARACTER IS FINALLY HERE !!

PEOPLE MIGHT SEE HIM DIFFERENTLY, AS A SON, A BROTHER, A HUSBAND BUT NO ONE CAN DENY THAT HE IS THE REAL WARRIOR PRINCE OF OUR HEARTS !

WE KEEP DEBATING WHETHER ARJUN IS GREAT OR KARN BUT DEEP DOWN WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS ABHIMANYU.