VIRAT WAR

The armies have gathered up, Virat gave Sagarika a rath as she was going to command the army. They all are standing in front of the army but it was not as huge as expected.

Sagarika knew something was up, when they all reached in front of the army then suddenly realization hits her. This was not the army of Hastinapoor but the army of King Susharman of Trigarth.

"Sainik ! Go and ask Brihannalla to defend the south fortress !" Sagarika ordered hurriedly.

"What happened Senapti-Bharya ?" Virat asked.

"This is the army of Trigart not Hastinapoor ! But don't worry Arya Arjun will defend the South fortress." Sagarika said.

"What do we do now ?" Yuddhistir asked.

"We end this fight as quickly as we can and for that we have to annihilate his army." Sagarika said.

"And how do we do that ?" Bheem asked.

"We make a Vyuh ." Sagarika said. All nodded agreeing.

"MANDAL VYUH BANAO !!" Sagarika ordered.

Mandal Vyuh is a defensive circular formation very difficult to penetrate. The Commander-in-chief, situated at the centre of the formation, usually leads the army and is surrounded by several small groups of armymen, each group lead by a Maharathi.

"The army has made the Vyuh what now ?" Virat asked

"The armies are divided in 6 groups, I will be in the center and commanding you all. Bhrata Yuddhistir and Bhrata Bheem you lead the groups of East side. Devar Nakul and Sehdev you both take the groups of west side. Maharaj virat you take the south one." Sagarika said. They all nodded and left.

"HAR HAR MAHADEV !!" Sagarika roared.

The armies lunged towards each other and Susharman got confused as to protect his army from where it was being attacked from all the sides. What should he do now ? Protect himself or his army ? Sunset was also near.

The army of Trigart was almost completely annihilated by the sunset, Susharman was forced to flee with what was left if it.

Maharaj Virat emerged victorious and all because of Sagarika and her planning. The Agyatvas was also over now, they all were happily going inside the palace now.

"Thank you Senapti-Bharya, without you we couldn't have emerged victorious." Virat said.

"Truly Bhabhishree you were glorious today." Nakul said.

"I think you lead the army better than Arjun." Bheem said laughing.

"Well." Sagarika chuckled.

"Bheem she is Senapti-Bharya for a reason." Yuddhistir praised.

"Bhrata I think she should be the Senapati and Arjun should he Senapti-Arya." Bheem said getting off the horse.

They were welcomed warmly by Maharani Sudeshna, Uttar, Uttara, Draupadi and Arjun.

"Bhrata Arjun you should have seen how Bhabhishree gloriously commanded the Army today." Sehdev said.

"Really ?" Arjun asked grinning.

"Yes Senapati-Arya." Bheem laughed.

"Senapati-Arya ?" Arjun asked confused. Making the rest of Pandavas chuckle.

"And Senapti-Bharya you should have seen how he single-handedly defeated all the Kuru Maharathis." Uttar said.

"I know, that's why I sent him the message." Sagarika said.

All were going inside and suddenly Arjun pulled Sagarika in the corner. She looked at him with surprise and he smiled at her. Both were alone at the moment.

"Senapti-Bharya." Arjun said.

"Yes Senapati-Arya ?" Sagarika asked chuckling.

"Mind giving me something." Arjun said.

"Right now ?" She asked. Arjun nodded.

"I can't right now." Sagarika said.

"Please it's been a year." Arjun said showing her the puppy eyes.

"Alright." Sagarika sighed.

Arjun smirked and closed his eyes, Sagarika got on her toes and gave a kiss on his cheeks, Arjun deadpanned her. She laughed and walked away.

"Not where I wanted, but will do for now." Arjun said following her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
WAH WAH SENAPTI-BHARYA AND SENAPATI-ARYA !!