PREFACE

The great Gandivdhari Arjun, the best archer in the world has married 4 times, to the Yagyaseni Draupadi, Princess of Manipur Chitrangada, Nagkanya Ulupi and Yadavkanya Subhadra.

He was happy with his wives but he sometimes felt that true love was missing his life. It wasn't like he didn't love them he did but always craved for someone, who? He didn't know but was determined to find out and look for the one.

The almighty dark-skinned, living god, Krishna knew about his craving and also knew the one who will end his hunger for true love. But there's a problem, she is literally half his age and probably won't be attracted to him, at least for now.

But in true love, age is just an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Its the maturity of two people in a relationship that matters not age.

Follow their journey as the son of Indradev and the daughter of Samudradev find themselves in the shoreless Ocean of Love.

《DISCLAIMER》

Child marriage and Pedophile are wrong and not at all supported. This story is just for entertainment purposes and are not meant to hurt anyone's feeling. Well you guys are already smart enough to know that.

P.S. Do check out the trailer.