COWRI GAME

The Pandavas with Sagarika reached Indraprasth. Both Subhadra and Draupadi were standing at the palace gates to welcome the newly wed couple.

Arjun got off the horse and Sagarika got off the Palki, she raised her head to look at the palace, her new home. Arjun and Sagarika made climbed the stairs and the dasis placed plates of flowers below Sagarika's feet.

 Arjun and Sagarika made climbed the stairs and the dasis placed plates of flowers below Sagarika's feet

Subhadra was in awe seeing her, Draupadi did their Aarti and Tilak and welcomed them inside.

"Pranipat, I am Yadav-Kanya Subhadra."  Subhadra introduced.

"Its a pleasure meeting you, Vasudev talks a lot about you." Sagarika said.

"He does ?" Subhadra asked, Sagarika nodded.

"Come inside Sagarika." Draupadi said smiling.

《TIMESKIP》

"Now we will start the tradition of cowri shells." Subhadra said excitedly bring the shells.

Sagarika looked at her confused, she didn't understand

Sagarika looked at her confused, she didn't understand. Draupadi sensed that and smiled internally, Sagarika was so much like her.

"Sagarika won't be familiar with the tradition, Subhadra" Draupadi said.

"Oh right, Sagarika, these shells will be put inside that utensil which has milk, saffron and roses. You and Arya Arjun have to compete and take it out in the given time, the one who finds the most shells wins. It is said the winner is the one who will be dominant in the relationship." Subhadra explained. Sagarika understood nodding.

Arjun looked at her sadly, Sagarika wasn't smiling since the swayamvar. According to Bheem, he must make her laugh and smile. Subhadra quickly puts the cowri shells in saffron milk and places two plates beside them to put their found shells in.

"Alright everyone pick your sides." Subhadra said and sits beside Arjun, Bheem too sits beside him. While Nakul, Sehdev and Draupadi sit beside Sagarika. Yuddhistir doesn't pick any side and sits in front of the utensil, between both the sides.

"Bhabhishree will win this challenge." Nakul said.

"Arjun you're my brother, win this." Bheem said.

"Don't worry Bhrata Bheem I'll only win." Arjun said rubbing his palms together.

"No at all, Sagarika will win this." Draupadi said.

"Alright everyone, both of you start finding the shells.......NOW !!" Yuddhistir announced and both of them put their hand inside the saffron milk and start finding the cowri shells.

Sagarika gets a handful and puts it on her plate and again finds a handful and again puts it on her plate. Arjun on the other hand was trying to find but didn't get any.

 Arjun on the other hand was trying to find but didn't get any

"Arjun !! Look at her, she got so many shells !!" Bheem said.

"Bhrata bheem what do I do ? See I am only getting these flowers." Arjun said showing him the roses in his hands.

"Arjun, she found so many shells !! You'll loose !!" Bheem said.

"Don't worry Bhrata, I'll only win." Arjun assured trying to find.

"Find carefully Arjun !!" Bheem said, a smile appeared in Sagarika's face as she got more and more shells. Arjun too smiled seeing her.

"OKAY-OKAY TIMES UP TIMES UP !" Yuddhistir announced. The both took back their hands.

"YEAH !! BHABHISHREE WON !!" Nakul and Sehdev exclaimed jumping, Sagarika laughed at their silliness.

"See you lost !!" Bheem said disappointed.

"No Bhrata Bheem, I won." Arjun said looking at Sagarika, who was laughing heartily.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
BEFORE FINDING THE RING, THERE WAS THE TRADITION OF FINDING COWRI/KAUDI SHELLS.
FUN FACT : THESE SHELL WERE USED AS CURRENCY THUS WE SOME TIMES SAY "DO KAUDI KI AUKAT, PHOOTI KAUDI" ETC.