RASUI YAGYA

"Mata there she is." Arjun said looking at Sagarika, Rajmata Kunti and Pitamah smiled at her.

"Sagarika, this our mother Rajmata Kunti and our Pitamah Bhism." Arjun introduced.

"Pranipat." Sagarika greeted by touching their feet.

"Kalyan ho ! Putri." Pitamah Bhism blessed.

"Akhand-saubhagyawati bhava." Kunti blessed smiling.

"They all say the truth, you indeed are beautiful. I hope Arjun is not troubling you much." Kunti said cupping her face.

"Mata..." Arjun sighed.

"He is great actually." Sagarika said, Arjun looked at her, did she just call him great ? Oh yes.

"Sagarika's here, I think we should start the yagya now." Krishna said.

《TIMESKIP AS I DON'T KNOW THE VIDHI OF THE YAGYA.》

"The yagya is complete, you may be seated on the throne now and then distribute the argh to the guests" A rishi said.

There were three thrones at the same level. Yuddhistir and Draupadi sat on the main throne as Emperor and Empress. On one side Bheem sat as Yuvraj and on the other side Arjun sat with Sagarika as Senapati and Senapti-Bharya.

"All hail Emeror Yuddhistir !!! All hail Empress Draupadi !!! All hail Yuvraj Bheem !!! All hail Senapati Arjun !! All hail Senapti-Bharya Sagarika !!!" The kings and Princes cheered.

"The way Suryadev graces the entire sky by spreading his bright rays and dispels the fear of darkness in men, similarly the kings who have accepted your status as a Supreme emperor, need to be sprinkled with water on their heads of free them from fear." Ved Vyas said.

"As you say Maharishi." Yuddhistir agreed.

"But dear, Suryadev himself is under authority of lord Vishnu, a Supreme Emperor accepting the authority of another person is deemed correct by the Shastras. A person who can guide the Emperor to righteousness, Upon whose advice the Emperor would engage in a battle or call a truce. Taking blessings from that person and giving him the Prathamargya is a tradition." Ved Vyas said.

"Guide me in this Maharishi." Yuddhistir said.

"Either Mahamahim Bhism or Vasudev Krishna can be chosen for this ritual." Ved Vyas said.

"No, dear. A person who is surrounded by selfishness and greed or there is a doubt to his status of righteous man or is bound by the orders of another man, does not have the right to Prathamargya. I am a Senapati of Hastinapoor, obeying the orders of King Dhritrashtra. That is why I can't accept the Prathamargya, I think Vasudev Krishna rightfully deserves it." Bhisma said.

"Revered guests, righteousness, freedom and selflessness are three virtues mentioned by Pitamah, all of which reside in Vasudev. We brothers have always been guided by him several times. He has the knowledge of soul, the beauty of minds and the agility of thoughts and the strength of determination. Vasudev please accept the Prathamargya offered by us." Yuddhistir said. Krishna nodded.

"Sehdev, cleanse the feet of Vasudev and demonstrate the dedication of us brothers towards him." Yuddhistir said.

Nakul poured water over Krishna's lotus feet while Sehdev cleansed them. Draupadi and Sagarika did his Aarti and touched his feet. Yuddhistir was about to sprinkle water on his head to give the Prathamargya but was interrupted.

"Stop, Emperor Yuddhistir !!! So many great kings have displayed their dedication towards you. By choosing a cunning and deceitful cowherd you can't insult us !!!" Shishupal said as he threw one morpankh from his belt.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
OH THE INSULTS START NOW. SHISHUPAL YOU SHOULDN'T PUSH YOU LUCK TO 99 WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE 100.