A THREAT FOR BATTLE

The Pandavas along with Sagarika and Draupadi were with Maharaj Virat. He was worried as Duryodhan threatened to wage a war against him. Virat suggested them to flee for their safety but the Pandavas denied.

"This war has been orchestrated to render our Agyatvas Maharaj. If we present ourselves to them then there will be no war." Yuddhistir said.

"Impossible ! If my promise to protect you all is broken then it is a defeat for me nevertheless. You all should head for west through the secret passageways until your Agyatvas is over. Till then I shall hold the Armies of Hastinapoor." Virat said.

"No Maharaj we cannot forsake our duties either. Now this battle is not only yours but ours as well. We shall stay right here and engage in the battle." Arjun said.

"Jyesht, according to me the day that army of Hastinapoor will be here will be our last day of Agyatvas. We shall fight in disguise and if Duryodhan is not able to recognize us during 4 prahars then victory will be ours." Bheem said.

"But who will lead the army ? Although I know Keechak deserved it but we don't have someone better than him." Virat said.

"Maharaj, allow me." Sagarika said.

"You will lead the army?" Virat asked confused.

"I am Senapti-Bharya after all, leading and commanding armies is my second nature." Sagarika said.

"Can you do it Sagarika ?" Yuddhistir asked.

"Jyesht I got this knowledge from Dev-senapati bhagwaan kartik only. Its the fruit of my penance for years." Sagarika said.

"She is right Jyesht. We should let her handle it." Arjun said.

"Then it would be my genuine pleasure to fight under Senapti-Bharya." Virat said.

《TIMESKIP》

The Pandavas along with Sagarika and Maharaj Virat were in the room discussing the different strategies of war. When a worried soldier entered the room.

"Maharaj, a vast army has attacked the east side of the palace. All forces must go in the protection there." The soldier said.

"I am coming." Virat said dismissing the soldier.

"Maharaj, we too shall engage." Yuddhistir said.

"No Samrat for now you stay here, if I feel we are being defeated then I shall send you a message." Virat said.

"Maharaj we cannot stand back like this." Yuddhistir said.

"Samrat, someone has to defend the fortress from inside as well." Virat said.

"Arjun shall stay inside and protect women and children." Bheem said.

"Won't I participate in the war ? What kind of mockery is this Jyesht Bhrata ?" Arjun asked.

"Bhrata Bheem is right someone has to protect the palace from inside incase of any unexpected attacks." Sagarika said.

"Alright then." Arjun agreed.

"Maharaj we are ready to defend and protect Virat." Yuddhistir said.

"Let's go." Virat said gesturing them to come.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
READY TO SEE SENAPTI-BHARYA IN BATTLEFIELD ?