34

Matthew Gray Gubler
This ones short, sorry guys
Also, so sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, this ones about Christmas, feel free to skip it if you don't wanna read it <3

Your POV
I groan feeling someone shaking me awake, "babe! Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas!" I slowly open my eyes, the first thing I see is Matthews smiling face hovering over mine. "What time is it?" He looks over at the clock on our bed stand then back to me with a sheepish smile, "6:43 am..." I groan and close my eyes again, "why so early?"

"Cuz it's Christmas, and I can't sleep" I sigh and open my eyes to meet his. "Your like a child stuck in a 30 year old mans body" he laughs at this and kisses my cheek. "Can we go open presents now?" I lift my arms up, "only if you carry me to the living room" he quickly picks me up and I wrap my limbs around him. He speed-walks to the living room and sets me down on the couch. I grab one of the blankets and wrap myself in it then lean back into the couch as I watch him excitedly choose what preset to to open first.

~time skip~

All of the presents have been opened and now we're just sitting in the couch, cuddling and watching random Christmas movies on the t.v. "Y/N..?" I tilt my head back, smiling up at him, "hmm?" He pecks my lips, "there's one more present...." I raise my eyebrow at him and he just smiles. He quickly gets off the couch and runs out of the room, leaving me confused.

He runs back into the room with a smaller box. It has red wrapping paper and a green frilly bow. He sits down and pulls me on his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder then placing the present in my hands. I kiss his cheek and slowly start to undo the wrapping, careful not to destroy the whole thing. I feel Matt place a small kiss in the crook of my neck when I finally get to the box that was hidden in his beautiful wrapping.

When I see what's inside the box a goofy ass smile appears on my face, "your such a dork." Inside the box is a necklace, with a small vile, inside the small vile is the screw Matthew had in his knee. "Do you like it?" I peck his lips, "I love it, now help me put it on"

Word count: 463
I wrote this on Christmas Eve because I knew I would be busy on Christmas. Now I'm posting this on Christmas so enjoy! This is my Christmas present to you guys! UwU- Taylor