22*

Matthew Gray Gubler
Two words.......breeding kink (mellow).

Your POV
"Princess, can you come here?" I look up and see Matthew standing in the door way, moving his hands in a 'cone here' motion. I tilt my head, standing, then walking over to him. His hands go straight to my waist, and he pulls me into his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck to stop me from falling. He picks me up and I squeal, wrapping my legs around his waist. I smile, resting my forehead on his. He carries me into our bedroom and softly lays me on the bed.

One of his arms comes around my back and the other slowly slides up my thigh. He leans down and kisses me slowly, slipping his hand hinder my shirt and grabbing my bare waist. I sigh, happily into his mouth and he playfully growls. I giggle, pulling away. He has an odd gleam in his eyes, as he stares down at me. He kisses my nose, then my cheek, then down my jaw, this around my neck. He reaches a certain spot on my neck and my breath hitches.

He smirks, biting into the spot making me gasp, my back arching into his chest. He pulls away, pulling my shirt over my head. He leans back, just staring at me, "I fucking love you" I blush and turn my head to the side to hide my face. "I wonder what you'd look like with my cum dripping out of you" the blush deepens and my hands fly to my face. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down, my underwear going with them. He reaches behind my back and in lips my bra, then grabs my wrists, pulls them away from my face, then pulls my bra off.

He takes my hands and place them on his lower stomach, under his shirt. Matthew closes his eyes, just relishing in the feeling of my hands against his lower abdomen. He pulls his shirt off and I run my hands up his chest. He stares down at me while unbuttoning his pants. Matthew takes his pants and boxers off in one swoop and throws them to the side. He grabs my wrists and pulls them above my head. He presses his lips to mine and runs his tip along my entrance. I moan at the unexpected contact and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He slide his tip into my entrance and I throw my head back, disconnecting our lips. He leans down to my ear and nibbles on it. My jaw goes slack when he fully enters me. I start to squirm when he doesn't move. "Do you want me to move love? Hmmm?" I bury my face in his shoulder and wrap my legs around him whimpering. "Words." He bites down on my earlobe, "p-please..." it comes out as a whisper hardly loud enough for him to hear. "C'mon princess. You can be louder" "p-please!" He pulls his head back to look at me, smirking.

He pulls his hips back and gives me one sharp thrust, making me gasp and clench around him. Matthew starts to thrust in and out of me at a slow, hard and steady pace. My nails imbed themselves in his back and he groans. He keep his pace, I match his thrusts with my hips. I feel my eyes roll back and I close them, letting my back arch. His hand harshly grips my jaw, "Keep your eyes open while I fuck you" my eyes fly open at the lewd words. My eyes meet his darkened, lust filled ones, and his grip on my jaw loosens.

He leans down again, nose brushing against mine. I mewl, and his pace picks up knowing I'm gonna cum soon. The knot in my stomach uncoils and my body tenses up and my jaw goes slack. He leans down to my ear again, "I'm going to cum in you and your going to keep it in, got it?" I frantically nod, "good girl" he pulls my lips to his again and I feel his thrusts start to stutter. He thrusts a few more times before letting his load out in me, moaning against my mouth.

He flips us so I'm laying on his chest, not pulling out once. He detaches our lips, and brushes my messy hair out of my face, then wrapping his arms around me. I sigh happily and nuzzle impossibly closer to him. I love this man.

Word count: 794
Sorry this chapter took so long to get out! I've been dealing with a lot of drama in my friend group and it's been taking up a lot of my time 😣 ily! UwU- Taylor 🖤