33*

SpencerReid x Virgin!reader
Also, I made Spencer a lil sassy in the beginning so....

Your POV
"I don't believe you" Morgan says and I laugh, blushing slightly. "There's no way that your a virgin and pretty boy isn't!" How we got to this conversation, no idea, we're all completely sober. "....I don't know how to respond to you" I hear Spencer chuckle as he walks up behind me and wraps his arm around my waist. "Wait, pretty boy, if your not a virgin....how many times?" Even though the question is it pointed at me, my eyes widen and I look up at Spencer.

He has that cute blush creeping onto his face and by the look in his eyes I can tell he's calculating what to say. His eyes meet mine for a split second and he raises his eyebrow at me before turning back to Morgan. "I'm not gonna answer that" "Aww c'mon man, why not?" "Cuz you don't need to know" Morgan makes a playful offended face and puts his hands over his heart to add to the dramatics.

Spencer shakes his head and pulls me closer to him, leaning down to my ear to whisper, "I always forget your a virgin princess, why don't we change that tonight?" He places a soft kiss on the side of my neck and I blush, my eyes widening slightly. He chuckles in my ear then walks away. Morgan stares at me, eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips. "What'd he say?" I just shake my head no and turn to walk away. "Why won't you tell me?" "Why are you so interested in our sexual lives Morgan?"

~time skip~

I sigh laying down on Spencer's bed, I went to his house after work. He's in another room right now doing who knows what. I close my eyes and shiver, maybe I shouldn't of changed out of my clothes and into one of Spencer's sweaters. The door to the bedroom opens and I hear Spencer's footsteps approach the bed. I smile and open my eyes. He kisses my temple and I happily sigh, sitting up and wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands softly grip my waist as he picks me up, sitting where I just was and holding me on his lap.

I blush a thought coming to my mind. Spencer kisses the corner of my mouth, "what are you blushing about Love?" I blush harder and burry my face in the crook of his neck, "Spencer..." his runs his fingers through my hair. "Yes?" "...I-I'm ready" his hand tightens on my waist, "really?" His other hand softly grips the side of my face, making it so my eyes meet his. I bite my lip, still blushing furiously and slowly nod. "I need you to say it Y/N" "I-I'm ready..." he softly presses his lips to mine, and I kiss back, playing with the hair on the nape of his neck.

He runs his tongue along my bottom lip, deepening our kiss and placing his hand on my thigh. I feel him slip his hand up my thigh and mess with the fabric of my underwear and I squirm. He pulls out of the kiss, "is this okay?" I nod my head and he slips his hand under the shirt I'm wearing. He kisses my cheek and down my neck, I bite my lip. He kisses a place at the base of my neck and I gasp softly. I feel his smirk against my skin as he focuses on that one spot, biting down on it softly, causing a whimper to leave my mouth. His eyes meet mine as he pulls away from my neck, and he bites his lip.

"I'm going to take you shirt off now, is that okay?" "Yes" he hold eye contact with me as he slowly pulls his sweater off of my body. I feel the blush creep up my neck as his gaze breaks from mine and his eyes travel down my scarcely covered torso. His hands grip my bare waist, his thumbs rubbing my sides softly, before he reaches behind his head and pulls his own shirt off. Spencer's chocolate eyes meet mine again and then he pulls me into a passionate kiss. I gasp softly into his mouth as he pulls me closer, his erection brushing against my inner thigh.

I feel his hand mess with the clip of my bra and I reach behind me, unclipping it for him. He slowly slides the fabric off of me and tosses it somewhere in the room. He breaks the kiss by flipping us so I'm laying on the bed and he's hovering over me. I feel Spencer's fingers slip under the waistband of my panties as he search's my eyes for consent to continue. I nod my head. He pulls my underwear off of my legs and his eyes travel down my entire body. When his eyes meet mine again he presses a kiss to my forehead, "god your so beautiful." I blush.

One of his hands reaches for mine and he interlocks our fingers. I gasp softly feeling his knuckles brush against my entrance, closing my eyes. He peppers my faces in soft kisses as he slowly rubs my clit. My breath hitches and I squeeze his hand, my free hand gripping his shoulder. My body tenses as he pulls his thumb away, my eyes opening. I blush, watching his hand as he pulls both his pants and boxers off. His hand circles around the base of his member, his other hand squeezes mine, "you need to relax princess." I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and forcing my body to relax.

I feel his tip against my entrance and I bite my lip, looking into Spencer's eyes. "You might feel uncomfortable at first love, okay?" I nod my head. He pushes his tip into my entrance and my mouth falls open at the strange sensation. I hear his breath quicken and his hand tightens around mine. His eyes worriedly search mine, making sure he isn't hurting me. "Are you okay?" "I'm okay Spence" he stares into my eyes for a second and bites his lip. He lets out a low moan as his pushes himself further inside me. He stops when I make a small noise of discomfort.

It doesn't hurt, this feeling is just strange and foreign to me. Spencer leans down and softly pecks my lips. His free hand come up and caresses my cheek, "just a bit more princess, then I'll be all the way in." I bite my lip, and try to even my breathing before nodding my head, telling him to continue. He pushes himself all the way inside my entrance and I close my eyes, the uncomfortable feeling of him stretching my walls slowly turning pleasurable. I whimper as his member twitches inside me. "I'm gonna start moving, is that okay, lovely?" I breathe in shakily, "y-yeah."

He groans loudly as he slowly pulls his hips back then thrust forward. I moan quietly as he slowly thrusts in and out of me. "F-fuck, you feel amazing Y/N" I blush, my breath picking up and my eyes fluttering shut. He starts to move faster and I can't stop the loud moan that escapes my throat. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and places a few kisses there, moaning in my ear as well. I whimper, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the sensation in-between my thighs. I let my jaw go slack and my head fall back as Spencer's hips meet mine. I moan again as another foreign feeling washes over me, "S-Spencer, I-I think-"

"Oh shiit m-me too" I moan loudly as a euphoric wave overtakes my entire body. Spencer grunts, pulling out of me and cumming on the bed sheets. We stay in the same position for a few seconds breathing heavily. Spencer kisses the corner of my mouth before climbing off of me. I slowly pull myself into a sitting position, watching as Spencer pulls out a towel to clean up what he can. When he's done he sits down on the bed next to me and pulls me into his arms, "I love you" "I love you too"

~time skip~

I walk through the glass doors of the B.A.U with a pep in my step. Morgan immediately takes notice of this and makes a b-line towards me. "Whoa whoa whoa, what's got you so happy this morning mamas?" (He is 100% a 'hey mamas' guy, you can't change my mind) I just shake my head, sliming and continues walking to my desk. Morgan doesn't give up and follows me. I sit down in my chair, ignoring Morgan as he analyzes me, "is that a hickey?"

Word count: 1516
Okay can I just say I would have two reactions if Spencer yelled at me,

Season 6 and bellow: *laughs and walks away*

Season 7+: I would actually cry.

UwU- Taylor