bonus 2 *

okay this is actually the last chapter but if you like this writing style then checkout the various x reader, it has many people and fandoms in it soooo

~~~~🤍~~~~

"Y/N! Why can I see your costume?" Matt whines on the other side of the door and I laugh at how adorable he sounds. "Why do you wanna see it so bad?" "Because my beautiful girlfriend looks amazing in everything and I want to see what she's going as." "Flattery isn't gonna get me to show you Matthew." I stare in the mirror, double checking the entire outfit. I went for the cliché angel but not too revealing, just to see how he would react.
(for visuals)

"Please let me see

"Please let me see." He holds out the 'e' in see to add effect, making me laugh again. "Convince me." He groans and tries to twist the doorknob to get in, but it's locked, he huffs. "I'll give you a reward" I bite the inside of my cheek, "what type of reward?" "I think you know what type of reward princess." I rush to unlock the door, Matthews jaw instantly going slack when he sees me. He lets his eyes slowly travel down my body, taking in every little detail of the outfit. "You are not allowed to wear that outside the house, only for me. Got it?" I grin, my plan worked, then nod. "Now come here." He makes a quick notion with his hand and I move closer to him. He cups my jaw and presses his lips to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands slide down to my waist, starting to walk us back into the room. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine, "how do these wings come off? Wouldn't want to ruin my little angels wings now would we?" I feel myself melt at the nickname, my breath catching in my throat slightly. "There's a clip in the back..." He hums then pulls me into another kiss. His hand slides up my back and unclips the wings, letting them fall to the ground. He taps on the back of my thigh, signaling me to jump so he can pick me up, I do so. Matthews tongue traces my bottom lip, carefully asking permission, I grant it without hesitation, making him grin against my lips.

He walks around the wings and gently lays me on our bed, only detaching our lips when we're both gasping for air. His eyes travel down my body again and a small cheek my smirk crosses his face. "I think..." He slips his fingers under the hem of the bodysuit. I can feel his body heat get close to where I need him most and squeeze my eyes close, my breath picking up. "You should keep this on. What do you think, hm? Want to keep this on angel?" I take in a sharp breath, nodding my head quickly. He chuckles and presses a kiss to my jaw, "did you say something? I couldn't hear you." I'm quick to respond, "y-yes! yes please..." "yeah?" "mhmm." "Good."

He pulls his shirt over his head then quickly pulls me into a kiss. It's intense to say the least, but he still has his usual gentle undertone, the same one that always makes me turn into a puddle of goo with him. I mewl softly when he grazes his knuckles over my clit, he quickly pulls his hand away and cups my cheek. I bend my legs at the knee, letting him move closer to me, letting him press himself against me. He grinds against me, gentle circles against my core, making my head fall back and my mouth fall open in a silent moan. He throws his head back with a moan before pulling back and pulling off his pants and boxers. I squirm and try to shift closer to him but he stops me by grabbing my hips and forcing me back into the position he had me in.

I whine and buck my hips when he pushes the only piece of cloth separating us away. His right hand grips my jaw forcing me to hold eye contact with him as his left hand guides himself past my entrance. I let my eyes flutter shut and my body relax as he fully takes any control I had over myself away. He moans, "fuck. Amazing as always angel." I moan and buck against him, trying to get him to start moving, to give me friction or anything really. He chuckles and leans down to press a quick kiss to my lips. "Need something angel? You know all you have to do is ask." "Please move please..." the words come out high-pitched and whiney, I would've cringed at myself if under different circumstances.

"You want me to move?" He slowly starts trusting, not giving to much but not giving enough ether. "Like this angel?" I whine and shake my head, bucking my hips to try and getting him to go deeper, faster. "No?" He fully stops and I groan from frustration. "Then how do you want me to move angel? Show me." He wraps his arm around my waist and flips us so he's on his back and I'm straddling his lap, my eyes fly open. He slips deeper in me, his tip gently pressing against my cervix causing me to mewl. He grins up at me and places his hands on my hips, "well? Are you gonna move angel? Isn't this what you wanted?" I slowly start grinding my hips, getting a feel for the position we're in.

Once I'm comfortable I rise my hips then let myself fall back down, making the both of us moan as I start bouncing on him. "Mhm just like that angel, there you go." My hands rest on his upper stomach, giving me momentum to keep going, his fingers dig into my hips, his nails nearly ripping the thin fabric covering my body. His hips buck up to meet me with each thrust, I whine every time his pubic hair brushes against my clit, my entire body shudders with each gentle graze. The only things falling past my lips are soft calls of Matthews name, and hushed moans. I clench around him, a lethal groan falls past his lips. I feel my legs start to shake and my pace stutters, Matt notices and flips us again, picking up from the pace I set and going even faster.

"Ma-Matt- I'm gonna cum-" "Yeah angel? You're gonna cum? Be a good girl and cum for me angel." His words push me over the edge, my eyes roll back and little spots of white cover my vision and a wave of pleasure takes over my body. Small whimpers and moans force their way out of my throat while Matthew gently works me through my orgasm. He pulls out and pumps himself a few times, then cums on the bedsheets.

We both sit in silence for a few minutes, coming down from our individual highs. I reach up and brush his hair off of his sweaty forehead, he smiles at me and pecks my lips, flopping down on the bed next to me. I curl myself into his side as he pulls the blanket over us. I lean up to kiss his cheek, he brushes any stray hairs away from my face. "Did I tell you how amazing you look in white?"

~~~~🤍~~~~

-T