17

Matthew Gray Gubler
Fluffy

Your POV
Today is one of those days where I don't feel like myself. Where I slip into such a deep mindset I can't even take care of myself. Matthews the only one who knows how to help me when I'm in this mindset, but right now he's on a phone call and I can't interrupt him. I curl up in the bed and pull the comforter over my bare legs. Tears slip passes my lashes, why? I do not know. I try my hardest to stop them but they don't stop.

I grab Matthews pillow and nuzzle into it, inhaling his scent. A small whimper passes my lips when the bedroom door opens. He places his hand on my back and I feel the muscles there instantly relax. I let out a smile whine when he softly grips my chin and he makes me look at him. "Oh princess..." he brushes some hair out of my face then wiped my tears away with his thumbs. He sits down in the bed, leans against the headboard and pulls me onto his lap.

I feel myself instantly relax in his arms, and he kisses my forehead. I nuzzle info his neck and he runs his fingers down my spine. He leans down to my ear and starts whispering sweet nothings. A small smile creeps onto my face. I love this man with my whole heart.

Word count: 246
Short but sweet UwU -Taylor