9

Dr. Spencer Reid
Part 2 to 8

Your POV

I groan, opening my eyes. The first thing that hits me is the dull pain in my legs, the second thing is that Spencer's isn't in bed with me. I slowly pull myself into a sitting position and notice that I'm wearing Spencer's shirt. I hear voices coming from the kitchen and I sit to listen, trying to figure out who's here. "She's asleep in our room right now" Spencer. I hear a squeal, most likely Garcia. "So your telling me, pretty boy, that your girlfriend, who from what you've told me is a morning person, slept in till noon? Somethings not adding up here"

There's a pause and I can imagine Spencer starting to blush. I decide I should probably get up, throw a bra and leggings on then go out there, but my legs feel like actual jelly. Damn you Spence. I pull myself out of the bed and use the bed to keep myself from falling. I slowly make my way to our closet and pull on what I need, quickly throwing it on. My hair is still in braids from last night so I don't have to worry about that. I use the walls to keep me steady and make my way into the kitchen.

"You guys are loud" all of there heads turn to look at me. Morgan just flat out stares, I see Spencer try and hide a proud smile, and Garcia I squeals. I've meet Morgan before so I go and stand next to Spencer, giving Garcia a small wave. Spencer quickly wraps his arm around my waist and leans to whisper in my ear, "are you okay baby? I wasn't to rough, was I?" I look back at him and smile. "I'm fine Spence, just a little sore" he pecks my forehead then turns back to Garcia, "Garcia, this is my girlfriend Y/N, and Y/N this is the teams tech analyst (I know that's probably the wrong name, I'm a little brain dead rn) Garcia" Garcia runs over to me and pulls me into a hug.

I awkwardly pat her on the back, then she releases me, holding my shoulders still. "Okay you need to tell me about yourself. Little genius over here may talk about you a lot but I want to learn from you." She pulls me away from Spencer and into the living room before I can answer her. She sits me down on the couch, "I neeeeed to know, have you two had sex?" My eyes widen and a blush creeps up my neck. I reach my hand up to mess with one of my braids, a nervous habit of mine. She gasps and I look at her weird. Garcia points to my wrist while bouncing in her seat. I look at my wrist and I quickly cover it.

"The little genius is kinky!" My eyes widen and I shush her, "if he hears what you just said-" "or what he'll spank you?" I just give a look and her eyes widen. "Really?" I nod my head. "Now I need to hear all the little details." "I don't really think I can say that without Spencer's permission" "fine, lets get to know each other then"

~time skip~

The guys come into the living room a few minutes later. Spencer sits down next to me and Morgan sits next to Garcia. We enjoy a nice small talk before they decide to leave. I sigh and rest my head on Spencer's shoulder and take a sip of the water her gave me. He pecks the top of my head, "how was getting to know Garcia?" I laugh slightly. "She saw the handcuff marks on my wrist" his hand grabs my wrist to see them himself, and groans at how noticeable they are. "How did she react?" "She wanted me to tell her about all about our sex life" "and what did you tell her?" "I said that I would need to talk to you before I told anyone"

His hand grips my chin and he pulls it so I face him. He pecks my lips, "good girl." He pulls me onto in lap, making it so I straddle his hips. His arms loosely wrap around my waist and I rest my head in the crook of his neck. He traces patterns on the small of my back and I smile. "I lover you princess." "I love you too Spence"

Word count: 775
This ones a little shorter then usual, and it's just so I can have some fluff after the last chapter. UwU -Taylor