27

Matthew Gray Gubler
Pregantè

Your POV
I stare down at the tiny plastic stick in my hand and a smile spreads across my face. Two lines. "Matt! C'mere!" I continue to stare down at the plastic stick in amazement. There's rustling near the door and I turn my head slightly the happy tears falling down my cheeks. Matt stands in the doorway and I can tell he just got out of bed. His hair is messy, his eye bags are deeper then usual and he doesn't have a shirt on, all he wears is some joggers that hang low on his hips.

He sees what I'm holding in my hands and his eyes instantly light up. "Are we....?" I nod my head, not trusting my words and he runs to me immediately pulling me into a tight embrace. I hear him mumble into my hair, "we're gonna be parents" I hum slightly and burry my face in his neck, trying to stop the second round of tears from falling down my face.

He then suddenly pulls back, "oh my god, we need to get started on setting up a room for him or her, we need to think of names..." he rambles on and I laugh. "Bubbas we have months to do it, let's just take a minute to let it sink in." I grip the side of his face and smile up at him. His eyes frantically dart around my face before he finally smiles back. He grips my chin and places a quick and sweet kiss on my lips then he drops down on his knees.

I look at him quizzically as he pulls up my shirt. He placed a kiss on my stomach and talks in a small voice, "mommy and daddy are gonna take really good care of you lil-munchkin. Your gonna be the most spoiled little girl or boy. Mommy and daddy already love you so much." He places another kiss in the center of my stomach and I smile down at him. This is gonna be a hell of an adventure.

Word count: 363
I may hate kids but if this man asked I-🤰 UwU-Taylor