32

Matthew
the wedding

Your POV
I'm so nervous. I'm about to marry the man of my dreams in front of our family and friends of course I'm nervous. What if he doesn't like the dress I chose? Do I look okay? Oh jeez.

There's a knock at the door, "who's there?" "It's just me hon" my mom says. I take a deep breath, "come in" the door slowly opens and my mother walks in. I watch her eyes travel over my look and she gasps, "you look beautiful Y/N" I smile at her, "thank you mom" "Matthew is so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you" I blush slightly at her words but the smile never leaves my face. I look in the mirror, let's hope Matthew thinks the same.

~small time skip to 30 mins later~

There's another knock on the door and I look at it confused. No-ones supposed be here right now. "Hello?" I lean against the door, "hi Princess" my eyes widen. "Matt? What are you doing here?" "I haven't seen you since yesterday morning love. I at least needed to hear your voice." He always manages to make my blush. "Oh really? Have trouble sleeping without me Mr. Gubler?" "I sure did soon to be Mrs. Gubler" I can head the smirk in his voice and I smile.

"If my mom sees you outside my door she is going to kill you" "it's worth the risk" I laugh "MATTHEW! What are you doing here?!" I hear a small 'oh shit' and I start laughing, listening to my mother shoo Matthew away. My mom comes into the room seconds later shaking her head and numbing to herself and I smile at her. She rolls her eyes and sits down in one of the chairs.

~time skip, I'm gonna skip through a lot of the ceremony so sorry~

I take a deep breath holding onto my dads arm. I smile at him and he smiles back. I hear the music start and my grip on his arm tightens. We both start walking. I glance around the elegantly decorated room before meeting eyes with Matthew. My breath hitches and my heart flutters, I hear my dad laugh as I start walking faster. I hold eye contact with Matthew to whole way down the isle, not even paying attention to the interaction between the priest and my dad.

I had the Bouquet of flowers to my maid of honor and smile as Matthew takes both of my hands in his. I watch his eyes scan my entire body slowly and bite my lip slightly. His eyes meet mine and I catch a small smirk on his face before he quickly hides it and winks at me. I smile and shake my head softly.

Before I know it we've both said our vows and the priest says, "you may kiss the bride" and Matthew quickly wraps his arms around me and presses his lips to mine. I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around his neck. He goes to deepen the kiss but I pull away remembering we're in front of our family. I smile up at him and he smiles back, gently holding my waist and pecking my lips again. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers, leading him back down the isle, everyone in the ceremony following us.

~time skip~

I smile softly and rest my head on Matthews shoulder, I hear him chuckle lightly as his arm comes up and wraps around my waist. He pulls me so I'm standing in front of him and pecks my forehead. I sigh happily and rest my head on his chest. He runs one of his hands up and down my spine and I close my eyes. He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear, "tired Mrs. Gubler?"

Word count: 670
I am so sorry for not updating guys! Also thank you for 2K reads! I will try and get another chapter out ASAP but that most likely won't be for another few days, I've been busy with Christmas coming up. UwU- Taylor