40

MGG <3
Requested by: Alm344
I changed it a little bit, sorry but it was the only way I could make it work how I wanted it too
The song is up top of you wanna listen to it while reading :)

Your POV
No no no. Why did this song have to come on now? Why did it have to come on right when I was about to reach set. My heart aches and my eyes sting from unshed tears as I listen to my mother's favorite song. My grip on my steering wheel tightens as I try to keep myself together, at least until I can get to my trailer on set. I quickly pull my car to a stop and grab all my things, rushing out of the car. I ignore everyone as I pass them, going straight to my trailer.

I slam the door shut and lean against the wall, taking deep breaths to calm down. I sit down against the wall and pull my knees to my chest, resting my head on them and letting a few tears fall.

Matthews POV
AJ, Paget and I all look at each other confused as Y/N walks past in a hurry, ignoring everyone who says 'hi'. We all know somethings off, and I think I may have a decent idea on what happened. We all rush to Y/N's trailer, I softly knock on the door. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Theres some rustling before the door opens and Y/N is standing in front of us. Paget and AJ immediately engulf her in a hug and I follow into the trailer after them.

I grab a bottled water off of the counter and go over to the three girls. They're sitting on a couch, AJ is softly talking to Y/N and Paget is petting Y/N's hair. I kneel in front of Y/N and hand her the bottle of water, she gives me a gentle smile, only making me smile in return. "What happened (your nick name)?" She sighs, "stranger in Moscow." It clicks in my head and I instantly bring her into my embrace. Paget stands up, "I'll go talk to the director, tell him we need a bit longer before we start for the day." I nod my head and she leaves. AJ rubs Y/N's back, "we're here for you Y/N. We're here"

Word count: 431
Okay this probably sucks because I wrote this right before I had to start school, sorry about that. Anyways still hope you enjoyed <3 UwU- Taylor